The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

sort my kitchen kit!
sort my kitchen kit!
Original post by TSR Competition
You can chuck those knackered pots and pans in the bin if you win this great prize from Sistema.

This kitchen essentials bundle from Sistema's Microwave range is perfect for stocking up your uni kitchen, making it easy to get your cooking sorted sharpish. Included in the bundle are rice and vegetable steamers, a soup mug, an egg cooker and more...Each bundle is worth £40 and we've got five sets to give away to TSR members.

Entering the competition is easy - just reply to this thread with the words 'sort my kitchen kit!'.

Read more about this competition and the prizes on offer.

sort my kitchen kit!
Sort my kitchen kit!
sort my kitchen kit!
sort my kitchen kit
You can chuck those knackered pots and pans in the bin if you win this great prize from Sistema.

This kitchen essentials bundle from Sistema's Microwave range is perfect for stocking up your uni kitchen, making it easy to get your cooking sorted sharpish. Included in the bundle are rice and vegetable steamers, a soup mug, an egg cooker and more...Each bundle is worth £40 and we've got five sets to give away to TSR members.

Entering the competition is easy - just reply to this thread with the words 'sort my kitchen kit!'.

sort my kitchen kit

sort my kitchen kit!
sort my kitchen kit!
Sort my kitchen kit!

Sort my kitchen kit!
Sort my kitchen kit! 😀
sort my kitchen kit!
sort my kitchen kit!
Reply 154
sort my kitchen kit!
sort my kitchen kit!
Sort my kitch kit!
Sort my kitchen kit!

sort my kitchen kit!
Sort my kitchen kit!

Latest