Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm 17 he's 68, any advice? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stochasticking)
    Hahah "say my name " ... "Say my name babe"
    "I don't remember!"
    I wonder if David Cameron calls Samantha Cameron 'Babe' when he's giving her the pork sword?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simes)
    I wonder if David Cameron calls Samantha Cameron 'Babe' when he's giving her the pork sword?
    Probably

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pagorai)
    Your time will come..just wait about 40-50 more years

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg 562012_10200383035019073_1793454738_n.jpg (9.0 KB)

ReputationRep:
    Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Loool

"the trolling is strong within this one master"

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am sorry but I actually LOL'd

ReputationRep:
    Look... seriously... please... just stop for a moment.

Clear your mind.

Now please read the advice I am to give you and THINK about it.

You are 16. You are young, naïve and very inexperienced in aspects of life. You many not agree with this, but it is true as you are ONLY 16.

Just STOP for a moment and THINK about your relationship. Where do you see yourself being with him in the future, in say ten years time? He will probably not even be around then.

You are only 16. He is 68. He is old enough to be your granddad. I know you say you love him, but it is NOT true love. You are so young, your naïve and inexperienced heart is being lead away by this man. He is taking advantage of you. SERIOUSLY, YES HE IS. He may be kind, caring and love you back, but this is exactly what a paedophile does to a child. You may be at the age of consent, but until you are 18, you are still a child.

I can guarantee you 99.9% that your parents and friends will be horrified by your situation and story. What you are doing right now will do very serious damage to your life, just STOP right now. Just look at and read everyone's reaction on all of the comments in this thread. They are right, you are not thinking straight. In your future, years to come you will look back on this moment in your life and be extremely embarrass and ashamed and wonder what the hell you were thinking.
    Please, NOW do this: Get rid of his number, change your number. Never talk to or see him again. YES NEVER. You need to speak to someone you can trust. Not family or friend. A guardian who you have known all your life. My advise, which I strongly recommend, even though you may not agree or want to is to please call Chidline. Its confidential, and you will speak to a trained counsellor who will give you the very best advise on what to do in your situation. You will get the best advise from them; not on here. If you don't get through the first time, please keep trying and try again later. The number is: 0800 1111

I wish you all the very best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adventurer15)

Clear your mind.

You are 16. You are young, naïve and very inexperienced in aspects of life. You many not agree with this, but it is true as you are ONLY 16.

Just STOP for a moment and THINK about your relationship. Where do you see yourself being with him in the future, in say ten years time? He will probably not even be around then.

You are only 16. He is 68. He is old enough to be your granddad. I know you say you love him, but it is NOT true love. You are so young, your naïve and inexperienced heart is being lead away by this man. He is taking advantage of you. SERIOUSLY, YES HE IS. He may be kind, caring and love you back, but this is exactly what a paedophile does to a child. You may be at the age of consent, but until you are 18, you are still a child.

I can guarantee you 99.9% that your parents and friends will be horrified by your situation and story. What you are doing right now will do very serious damage to your life, just STOP right now. Just look at and read everyone's reaction on all of the comments in this thread. They are right, you are not thinking straight. In your future, years to come you will look back on this moment in your life and be extremely embarrass and ashamed and wonder what the hell you were thinking.
    Please, NOW do this: Get rid of his number, change your number. Never talk to or see him again. YES NEVER. You need to speak to someone you can trust. Not family or friend. A guardian who you have known all your life. My advise, which I strongly recommend, even though you may not agree or want to is to please call Chidline. Its confidential, and you will speak to a trained counsellor who will give you the very best advise on what to do in your situation. You will get the best advise from them; not on here. If you don't get through the first time, please keep trying and try again later. The number is: 0800 1111

OP's trolling, her story can't be true... a 68-year old using an iPhone? Lies, all of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adventurer15)

Clear your mind.

2 late bruh they alredy benged

ReputationRep:
    Troll. 3/10 because you made a stir

OP's (doubtful its "hers") twitter profile

https://twitter.com/l0vekarley

Yeah sorry you got busted. Kinda peak you used someones pic to troll.

Srs op you're quite sad

/thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KarleyCanDoIt)
    i've known him for two years now. i did some work experience where my mum works in a nursing home. that's where i met him. he was really nice at first, and i didn't think anything of it. but i just couldn't stop thinking about him. about a week later i helped tidy his room and brought him a cup of tea. we were taking about things for a couple of hours, and he told me his daughter had just gave him her old iphone. i gave him my number so we could text each other, he was really nice.

a couple of days later we started sexting each other. at first i didn't he liked me in that way, but now when i think about it, it kind of makes sense.

a couple of months later when i turned 16 i visited him, and we had sex. he is the first person i've had sex with. he suffers from dementia, and i sometimes do his food shopping for him. but we're thinking of making our relationship official, but i'm not sure my parents would be okay with it.

what should i tell them? i love him so much.
    What time should I tune in next week for the next episode of 'To Catch a Predator'?

it's not disgusting, he's really nice and i love him. age isn't important.
    Think again.

...he is the first person i've had sex with. he suffers from dementia...
    If this post is legit, and if this guy's got dementia, he's non compos mentis and thus can't consent.

So you've just 'fessed up to taking advantage of someone old and vulnerable. On a website where your real name and photograph are available.

Just be grateful we all know you're trolling :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Supernatural fan by any chance? I do love Castiel
    I learnt it from the pizza man haha.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly said, i was on here looking for something else when i sumbled upon your ''question''
    You are really young and he is way over the age limit, if your parents found out, he could be charged with
    statutory rape. You NEED to be careful, think of it this way, if your child of 15-16 years was sleeping with someone the same age as her father/grandfather how would you feel or react? In everyones eyes, you are considered the vulnerable one and he has taken advantage of you. Although a lot of people as saying this is disgusting..i think you just need to look at the bigger picture. I can't tell you you are not in love this is your view but i can tell you to be extremely careful

ReputationRep:
    i've known him for two years now. i did some work experience where my mum works in a nursing home. that's where i met him. he was really nice at first, and i didn't think anything of it. but i just couldn't stop thinking about him. about a week later i helped tidy his room and brought him a cup of tea. we were taking about things for a couple of hours, and he told me his daughter had just gave him her old iphone. i gave him my number so we could text each other, he was really nice.

a couple of days later we started sexting each other. at first i didn't he liked me in that way, but now when i think about it, it kind of makes sense.

a couple of months later when i turned 16 i visited him, and we had sex. he is the first person i've had sex with. he suffers from dementia, and i sometimes do his food shopping for him. but we're thinking of making our relationship official, but i'm not sure my parents would be okay with it.

what should i tell them? i love him so much.
    Paedo bait

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    2015 TSR awards already got a winner under the most ridiculous troll award.
    what was that about

ReputationRep:
    if you have found true love then ignore the negative comments here. they are just jealous.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Troll.

If not; yikes, you must be rather naive or just bat**** crazy

ReputationRep:
    Suck your mum fam your chatting piff fam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    if you have found true love then ignore the negative comments here. they are just jealous.
    lol are you ****ing retarded the mans probably on the sex offenders list the dirty nonce

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2017
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.