Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Another Racist Attack on a Bus watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    Where his parents come from is irrelevant and has no bearing on the issue (unless you are going to argue the children of immigrants born in this country should be considered as immigrants themselves)
    I've asked people on this site their opinion of this. They suggest that the children of immigrants should be considered likewise. My parents are born in Pakistan. I'm born in England. I'm not English.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drbluebox)
    I knew some black guys at uni who seemed more about enforcing stereotypes than nasty racists, they embraced things like hip hop and claiming they were from the ghetto, lived of chicken every day as if it was the best meat ever talked about how all white girls were "ho's" and how they had big black """".

What was funny and also bad was they were racist in the sense they ran the INTERNATIONAL society and all were rich boy Londoners, they would not let any non black people into the society even when Chinese and even European students asked to join they were turned down.

When I say rich they were from places like Kensington and Chelsea, one owned a massive BMW, owned a house in London, one in uni town, and rented a 3rd place in student accomodation just so he could party with the students, and was so lazy he never drove he always got a taxi the 10 minute walk to uni! his friends wore gold items.

They thought it ok to talk about white people even calling them crackers and calling each others the n word.
    Wow, shocking. They sound like a bunch of douches. Must have been very popular :teehee:

To be fair when he said 'I'm gonna put my **** in your mouth what would allah say abut that' I did laugh

But as I said I like to have all the information before I rush to Judge.
    I don't need to have all the information to say you're a disgusting excuse of a human being, as disgusting as those al-qaeda taliban ISIS terrorists.

And therefore you don't deserve ANY bacon with ANY sauce, go to bed hungry you demented pig.

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe some idiots think he's funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stochasticking)
    I've asked people on this site their opinion of this. They suggest that the children of immigrants should be considered likewise. My parents are born in Pakistan. I'm born in England. I'm not English.
    Sorry for me this smacks of the opinions of the BNP

If you were born here you are British. You may have Pakistani heritage but you are British.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hilrho)
    I don't need to have all the information
    Some don't, but still feel that they have a valid opinion and worse places like this give them a place to spout ignorance

ReputationRep:
    as disgusting as those al-qaeda taliban ISIS terrorists.
    Hysterical much

ReputationRep:
    The video isn't working...can someone post the link to one that is please..

Hysterical much
    you don't think they're vile?

Some don't, but still feel that they have a valid opinion and worse places like this give them a place to spout ignorance
    Ikr? Exhibit A: you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    The video isn't working...can someone post the link to one that is please..
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a6699756.html

ReputationRep:
    you don't think they're vile?

Ikr? Exhibit A: you.
    Expect I have specifically said it's hard to give a fill opinion without all the facts

You however are happy in your ignorance as you don't need to 'know' before making a judgment.

But it seems the mob is growing strong for some reason (I wonder why)

Expect I have specifically said it's hard to give a fill opinion without all the facts

You however are happy in your ignorance as you don't need to 'know' before making a judgment.

But it seems the mob is growing strong for some reason (I wonder why)
    Firstly, I wonder what sauce you like with your bacon tbh... Im famished. Eggs Benedict sounds really nice right now - curse your username, making me think about all these delicious food when I'm supposed to be revising :shakecane:

Secondly, no just no - anyone supporting/involoved with ISIS have empty space where they should have a brain and a heart. They're vile and there isn't any justification to what they're doing.

Lastly, no bacons for you still and that means no eggs benedict for you either.

ReputationRep:
    Not saying it should be

But a) don;t you think it's important to have all the facts before making judgment (hell some on here would have his child taken from him and locked up over this)

and if people are saying it is Islamophobic then what is wrong with asking HOW it is Islamophobic
    Replace "Muslim" with "Jew" and Turkey with Israel- does the video become anti-Semitic?

If yes, then your double standards are fairly unbelievable.

ReputationRep:
    It shows little regard for the country you have chosen to move to. It shows you have little interest in being part of the culture and the community you chose to come to but simply want to live a separate life while taking advantage of the host (like a parasite)

will that do?
    Really, people can tell all that from hearing a few brief seconds of conversation? If I moved to France, for example, with a friend or my family, even if I spoke French I'm pretty sure we would both prefer to speak English to each other in our own company. For all we know the guy could be here visiting his family, for a short while.

There's literally no way you can credibly go from a few seconds of conversation to "parasite" without being pretty prejudiced.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for me this smacks of the opinions of the BNP

If you were born here you are British. You may have Pakistani heritage but you are British.
    Well, that's the way I see it. I'm British first and Pakistani second. I'm a dual national.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inzamam99)
    Replace "Muslim" with "Jew" and Turkey with Israel- does the video become anti-Semitic?

If yes, then your double standards are fairly unbelievable.
    Still no explanation on why it's Islamophobic (you're about the 8th person who knows this to be the case but are unable to explain why)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stochasticking)
    Well, that's the way I see it. I'm British first and Pakistani second. I'm a dual national.
    NP just be aware you share the same views as the BNP and queen bee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    Really, people can tell all that from hearing a few brief seconds of conversation? If I moved to France, for example, with a friend or my family, even if I spoke French I'm pretty sure we would both prefer to speak English to each other in our own company. For all we know the guy could be here visiting his family, for a short while.

There's literally no way you can credibly go from a few seconds of conversation to "parasite" without being pretty prejudiced.
    Yes they can

and he wasn't in his own company he was on public transport

People are getting annoyed and this annoyance is turning to anger (what is this the second case in less than a week)

and we see this more and more and people are getting pissed of with it.

ReputationRep:
    Yes they can

People are getting annoyed and this annoyance is turning to anger (what is this the second case in less than a week)

What, so if two Polish people were in the UK on holiday, people would be really annoyed at them speaking Polish to each other? That's insane.

ReputationRep:
    Yes they can

They are not normal people.

They have poor education
    No work ethic
    Watch a lot of tv
    live off welfare

These people are bottom of the barrel and undesirable. They have no say in society and rightly so.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.