Turn on thread page Beta
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi Paperlily,

For our Nursing programmes (except Midwifery) we do accept equivalent level 2 qualifications in Maths and English if combined with an Access course. Although experience is not strictly necessary any paid or voluntary experience in the health or care sector will enhance your application.

Best wishes,
    NA.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by 1234567890-)
    hi,
    Ive moved into a housing accom managed by the uni and I'm not happy about it. one other person is still left to move in but also because theres not really any one else around other than the one person that has moved in (and the one that's going to move in if she/he pays the deposit). because its only me and this one other guy, I feel like I cant go out as not many students live by, as they would in halls at uni.
    Hi 1234567890

I'm really sorry that you haven't enjoyed your experience of living in university managed accommodation. We can certainly discuss this with you and hopefully find a solution. I'm not sure where you're living, but please contact the relevant Residential Services Team as soon as you're able to.

Best wishes

Natalie
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by 1234567890-)
    Would I actually be able to move? And what fees would i also have to pay
    Hi 1234567890

Unfortunately I'm unable to confirm whether you'll be able to move or what fees will be involved. Our Residential Services Team can better advise you, so it's a good idea to contact them right away.

Best wishes

Natalie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anglia Ruskin University)
    Hi emmawebb

I hope you're well

Interviews for Child Nursing have commenced for both March and September intakes. Are you currently waiting for an interview date?

Natalie
    Hi, Has the bursary cuts made a difference in the applicants you have received so far for child nursing at your Chelmsford campus compared to previous years.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi JBowman

We have two intakes for Child Nursing at Chelmsford next year, March 2017 and September 2017. We’re still receiving applications for both intakes and as the UCAS deadline isn’t until January, it would be too early to say, especially as NHS funding still applies to the March 2017 intake. If you have any further questions about applying, please feel free to contact our Applicant Enquiries Team on 01245 686868.

Best Wishes,

TH

ReputationRep:
    Roughly how many places will be available for BA primary education studies at the chelmsfod campus?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi 1secondsofvamps,

We currently have availability on our Primary Education Studies BA (Hons) for all 3 campuses, including Chelmsford. We are still accepting applications for this course as the first deadline for the return of UCAS applications is 15th January 2017. If you have any questions about applying for this course, please call our enquiries team on 01245 686868 or email us any time at [email protected] .

Best wishes,

TH

ReputationRep:
    Good Afternoon,

I am a mature student currently studying an Access to Higher Education Diploma (Health) which includes modules in Maths at level 2 and English at level 3.

Would you advise if these are sufficient GCSE equivalents when applying for the Paramedic Science BSc?*

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Amy
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi Amy

Yes we can consider the Level 2 Maths and Level 3 English modules for entry on to our Paramedic Science degree. The Access course should also include credits worth at least 60 guided learning hours in Science.

Best Wishes

TH

University open days

1. Anglia Ruskin University
    Come and explore our facilities, experience the buzz on campus, and meet the students and lecturers who make ARU so special. Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  2. Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  3. Anglia Ruskin University
    Explore ARU and get a feel for what it's really like to study with us Undergraduate
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.