Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

TSR Satanist Soc watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m3m)
    Ohh ok...is it a must in your religion to listen to these songs? :vroam:

How did your family react when they found out?

Idk..you don't sound...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    creepy/scary
    No i just like them

Well they don't know about the Satanism but they know about the Paganism and they didn't really care.

That's a good thing i think idk if i was creepy it'd stop kids knocking on my door on Halloween..........

ReputationRep:
    Quite interesting : how does one join the society ?

ReputationRep:
    As my will, so mote it be.

Is this still the whole of the law?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariachi)
    Quite interesting : how does one join the society ?
    depends really also depends on which part of Satanism you wish to join lol i could just say there you're in the soc and leave it at that lol

(Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    As my will, so mote it be.

Is this still the whole of the law?
    Satanism doesn't follow anything from Crowley as that is Thelema which is not a part of Satanism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeathGuardElite)
    depends really also depends on which part of Satanism you wish to join lol i could just say there you're in the soc and leave it at that lol
    since I can't stand God/Allah/JHVH etc, it would seem logical to join the forces opposing him, and to support his great enemy, the Lord of Darkness

however, I am not really interested in technicalities: if one would have to choose between being a Satanic Shia, or an Orthodox Satanist, or a Reformed one, we can just forget about it

I'll just root from the sidelines !

Best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariachi)
    since I can't stand God/Allah/JHVH etc, it would seem logical to join the forces opposing him, and to support his great enemy, the Lord of Darkness

however, I am not really interested in technicalities: if one would have to choose between being a Satanic Shia, or an Orthodox Satanist, or a Reformed one, we can just forget about it

I'll just root from the sidelines !

Best
    Sure have fun joining :P
    No its just there are various manners in which you can join XD
    well the technicalities aren't a requirement at all as you'd fall under independant Satanist instead :P

(Original post by serah.exe)
    lol i quite liked that video

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 28, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.