Turn on thread page Beta

Who likes eating eggs here? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    Let people have an opinion!
    reported for not letting others have an opinion.
    you're just a troll. At least I can bring an ethical dimension to this debate. What do you bring? Your simple "i like eggs, I eat eggs" caveman babbling?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    XD Nobody posted anything of that sort therefore there was no need to call them out. Again, the title is "Who likes eating eggs here"? People have responded with comments regarding the taste which is perfectly acceptable given the question yet you choose to enforce your views by telling them to reply again but in content to the OP. Do you hold the idea that we'll all stop eating eggs after watching baby chicks get crushed? Yes, chicks are incredibly cute - No, I doubt they'll make me turn to veganism. The poster in this case possibly should've named the thread "Watch my video and tell me if you still like eggs!" rather than "Who likes eggs"? :lolwut:Then and only then would it have been totally acceptable for you to get slightly annoyed at anyone who mentioned how great they are.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Again, mindless reductionist view. I've already replied to this crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bupdeeboowah)
    No, insisting that people who aren't well to do to eat food which would plunge them into further poverty is more immoral than the example you gave.
    You actually thinking not eating eggs would lead to poverty? That is a deluded view of reality if I may say so. Living on a vegan diet is cheaper than living a vegetarian or meat based diet. As I mentioned earlier, meat, eggs and cheese cost way more than simple fruit and vegetables.

ReputationRep:
    She is absolutely ridiculous. She reported me for the same reason too.
    Think it's a he with the blue male symbol but just tell him to un-report you haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saeed97)
    Ive seen it and my it has reinforced my view. Eat as much eggs as you can.
    So you're telling me you have no problem with male chicks being ground up alive because they are a bi-product of the egg industry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rock_climber86)
    you're just a troll. At least I can bring an ethical dimension to this debate. What do you bring? Your simple "i like eggs, I eat eggs" caveman babbling?
    Oh whatever I AM ALLOWED AN OPINION. Why don't you grow up and let other people have an opinion? I love eggs and I eat them. SIMPLE. you telling me I am a troll just for that it right down offensive. Reporting someone for just a simple comment is so low and extremely childish, like you're acting as if you're some 5 year old that snitched to their parent because because they said something you didn't agree with, You have your say and don't eat eggs, but let others enjoy eating their eggs. gosh.

Seriously, grow up.

ReputationRep:
    Oh whatever I AM ALLOWED AN OPINION. Why don't you grow up and let other people have an opinion? I love eggs and I eat them. SIMPLE. you telling me I am a troll just for that it right down offensive. Reporting someone for just a simple comment is so low and extremely childish, like you're acting as if you're some 5 year old that snitched to their parent because because they said something you didn't agree with, You have your say and don't eat eggs, but let others enjoy eating their eggs. gosh.

Seriously, grow up.
    I have no problem with an opinion when it is an opinion. What you posted was just designed to inflame tensions. That is why I reported you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bupdeeboowah)
    According to my very helpful friend Google, 46/56 grams per KG for a sedentary female/male.
    My God, you would destroy your body if you ate 46 grams of protein per KG of weight.

If someone weight 10 KG you would expect them to eat 460 grams of protein a day? You would literally need injections (and yes, would destroy your body). You wouldn't even be able to absorb that much.

I weight about 60 KG (which is light, but I put on weight since turning vegan, so maybe it's more like 65 at the moment?).
    So you're telling me I should be eating 60x46=2,760 grams of protein a day???

Just, what???

Try again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    Again, mindless reductionist view.
    What a shame you chose not to address my points. Care to elaborate on that comment? Ah, probably not.

I've already replied to this crap.
    Crap? Just like the stuff you provided me with then. Gah, ofc you have.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    As I mentioned earlier, meat, eggs and cheese cost way more than simple fruit and vegetables.
    So are you suggesting people should live off fruit and vegetables alone?:lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My God, you would destroy your body if you ate 46 grams of protein per KG of weight.

If someone weight 10 KG you would expect them to eat 460 grams of protein a day? You would literally need injections (and yes, would destroy your body). You wouldn't even be able to absorb that much.

I weight about 60 KG (which is light, but I put on weight since turning vegan, so maybe it's more like 65 at the moment?).
    So you're telling me I should be eating 60x46=2,760 grams of protein a day???

Just, what???

Try again.
    Oh apologies for my mistake which caused your hysterical reaction. I meant 46 grams of protein for the average sedentary woman and 56 grams for the average sedentary man. Arguing with ideologues is tiring, you know?

ReputationRep:
    I have no problem with an opinion when it is an opinion. What you posted was just designed to inflame tensions. That is why I reported you.
    Can we please stop getting so flustered and argumentative over eggs.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Please remain on topic and try to refrain from insulting one another else the thread will be removed.

ReputationRep:
    So are you suggesting people should live off fruit and vegetables alone?:lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    indeed. That's what I do. I'm still alive :rolleyes: The horror! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    No hunny, let me address some things to you okay?
    When I post on here, I do it for MYSELF, no one else. You don't have to agree with me. I am not trying to 'inflame tensions'. You do not have to agree with me liking my eggs, but don't get rude and call me a troll because of it. You're childish and a very simple-minded person and I want you to understand that. Reporting someone just for a simple comment is just low, very very low indeed. You didn't have to even reply to my comment, a simple scroll drown through the thread would have done perfectly fine rather than reporting me and calling me a troll, because all that did was made me report you back. To summarise all this up: I like eggs whether you like it or not and your opinion is not going to stop me liking them, You're simple minded and childish and idc If you think I'm am 'troll'. Have a good day.

ReputationRep:
    indeed. That's what I do. I'm still alive :rolleyes: The horror! :eek:
    Well some people don't want to do that, stop forcing your opinions onto other people, it's so ignorant.

ReputationRep:
    Well some people don't want to do that, stop forcing your opinions onto other people, it's so ignorant.
    Please leave this thread if you have a problem with it. Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    indeed. That's what I do. I'm still alive :rolleyes:
    Well, you need to understand that not everyone wants to live such a way of life. ^-^

The horror! :eek:
    I know¡¡!¡¡!! :eek4:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well, you need to understand that not everyone wants to live such a way of life. ^-^

I know¡¡!¡¡!! :eek4:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And I totally respect that. My OP was just to enlighten people as to what happens in the egg industry. You guys kinda went off on a tangent about nutrition, and hopefully i've made the point that you can get everything you need from a plant based diet, minus the cholesterol and guilt trip that comes with eating eggs

ReputationRep:
    Please leave this thread if you have a problem with it. Thank you.
    I dont have a problem with anything baby. I'm just telling you to let others have a word of say.

have a great day xxx

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.