Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kickboxer 98)
    hey im really bored, and trying to be quiet on TSR as i know i annoy people, someone AMA xxx
    Ill answer anything
    Morgan osman is that you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    I start by finding a fun fact to get me going especially for Biology (I recently learnt something new about the female Hyena's genitalia), and listen to some upbeat or very depressing song until I enter the zone.
    Sometimes music is the only reason I will get up and go sit at my desk, lmao. This is going to be tough year and that's a good idea, I should start with a fun fact!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Sometimes music is the only reason I will get up and go sit at my desk, lmao. This is going to be tough year and that's a good idea, I should start with a fun fact!
    It's also a tough year for me (3 subject, but 13 exams). One of my friend recommended me to fap throughout the whole year to cope with it like he did, and even offered me lube =_=

Just gonna stick to procrastinating on TSR I guess

ReputationRep:
    It's also a tough year for me (3 subject, but 13 exams). One of my friend recommended me to fap throughout the whole year to cope with it like he did, and even offered me lube =_=

Just gonna stick to procrastinating on TSR I guess
    He offered you lube! AHAHA :rofl::rofl: what a lovely thoughtful friend! Yeah I have re-sits this year so 11 exams. I am not coping well at the moment and yes procrastinating on TSR sounds good to me!

ReputationRep:
    He offered you lube! AHAHA :rofl::rofl: what a lovely thoughtful friend! Yeah I have re-sits this year so 11 exams. I am not coping well at the moment and yes procrastinating on TSR sounds good to me!
    What course are you applying for?

Don't worry, you will be able to soon enough. All we need is some motivation (probably free lube if you want).

ReputationRep:
    What course are you applying for?

Don't worry, you will be able to soon enough. All we need is some motivation (probably free lube if you want).
    It's complicated.... (too much of a long story!) I'm taking a gap year next year and applying then though.

Wbu?

I'm okay, keep the lube but I'll take the motivation

ReputationRep:
    It's complicated.... (too much of a long story!) I'm taking a gap year next year and applying then though.

Wbu?

I'm okay, keep the lube but I'll take the motivation
    I'm applying for Maths (probably). I made two different PS, and I'm on my third one as I'm being indecisive -.-

You can't say no to lube. Well, butter and extra virgin oil are great alternative to give you that extra 'spice' in life

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for Maths (probably). I made two different PS, and I'm on my third one as I'm being indecisive -.-

You can't say no to lube. Well, butter and extra virgin oil are great alternative to give you that extra 'spice' in life
    Sounds good! All the best! Where are you applying?

Extra virgin olive oil as lube? That is disgusting!

ReputationRep:

Cardiff, Reading, Leicester, Newcastle and Heriot-Watt (I may not even end up at any of these lol).

I've met a few hardcore virgin warriors that had used it. Since then, I do not use olive oil at someone's else's house.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    huh
    Some people I am a **** to, others I am not

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why would anybody look like that in their profile pictures on TSR most of us are hideous cretins on this website. As others have said, quick google reverse. Some model called morgan osman is the picture.

kickboxer 98 - I would destroy you, just saying.

kickboxer 98 - I would destroy you, just saying.
    who are you? and destroy how?

who are you? and destroy how?
    I think we both know how.

ReputationRep:

I like how it's name appropriate too
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Oooh all fear anon

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    Just making sure that it is really you. I am astounded by how hot you are. The wow was just because of that.

So how have you been doing?
    You can hardly bloody see her

Also... here, take a look

(Original post by Kaneki)
    You can hardly bloody see her

Also... here, take a look
    from my we heart it account

hmm, feel like PMing?

hmm, feel like PMing?
    Depends in what context? What are you wanting?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 28, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.