Which body do you like the most and WHY? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanDYEL)
    19 at about 185lbs
    1 year older than me, i'm 158 lbs

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on being able to do that, looks solid. No chance i could, shoulders are ****ed from training like a retard when i started and from playing rugby.
    Cheers, give a go training for it some day. That is a mental full upper body workout. I'm currently training for a one arm pullup. Was making good progress but have reached a plateau! Will start resistance training tomorrow with a weighted vest to help past this annoying plateau. Hope it works!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahmed766)
    1 year older than me, i'm 158 lbs
    Im only 5,10 how tall are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by REMLewis)
    10% to 30 % look healthiest (and look quite strong)
    (only personal opinion though, hope it helps )

(Original post by Tom Jickleson)
    30% looks the most natural imo
    30% is not natural and definitely not healthy. It's obese and unhealthy. Trust me, I've been there. And I felt awful both in terms of energy and self-esteem. Getting sweaty after walking up stairs, getting dizzy spells after standing, sleeping poorly, potentially developing diabetes if you stay there too long etc are not healthy! Up to you if you are attracted to it though of course, but it can't be natural or healthy! Nor are the first 2 in reality and bodybuilders only stay there for a minimal amount of time (bodybuilding at elite level is not that healthy in general, but it's their bodies and lots of sport have dangers).

(Original post by RiotGirll)
    By downwards I meant bfp% downwards

1st is most attractive
    Chubby chaser. Each to his/her own

(Original post by JD1lla)
    You find that attractive? a guy more obsessed with his own body than yours?

Man no matter how hard they train, how hard they dedicate themselves I just can't respect the sport of bodybuilding.
    Why? Each to his own. They definitely don't do it for female attention.

ReputationRep:
    Im only 5,10 how tall are you?
    178cm so I think that's 5ft10.. I'm not very tall

ReputationRep:
    178cm so I think that's 5ft10.. I'm not very tall
    Bit higher than the average that !! Optimum height You been training long? and what sort of training do you do?

ReputationRep:
    Bit higher than the average that !! Optimum height You been training long? and what sort of training do you do?
    about 2 years, I used to do this routine everyday and have a special on the weekend but I just decreased what I do lately to just doing the sally up sally down challange and a few pushups and pullups when ever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZolaCFC25)
    30% is not natural and definitely not healthy. It's obese and unhealthy. Trust me, I've been there. And I felt awful both in terms of energy and self-esteem. Getting sweaty after walking up stairs, getting dizzy spells after standing, sleeping poorly, potentially developing diabetes if you stay there too long etc are not healthy! Up to you if you are attracted to it though of course, but it can't be natural or healthy! Nor are the first 2 in reality and bodybuilders only stay there for a minimal amount of time (bodybuilding at elite level is not that healthy in general, but it's their bodies and lots of sport have dangers).

Chubby chaser. Each to his/her own

Why? Each to his own. They definitely don't do it for female attention.
    How on earth is preferring the first guy with the lowest bfp % chubby chasing? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    about 2 years, I used to do this routine everyday and have a special on the weekend but I just decreased what I do lately to just doing the sally up sally down challange and a few pushups and pullups when ever
    Any particular goals?

ReputationRep:
    10-12

Others DNW

ReputationRep:
    Any particular goals?
    I want to get stronger and leaner but not oversized, I hope to one day to the planche push up, my pushup count is ok but I want to do a variety like the pyramid push up

ReputationRep:
    I want to get stronger and leaner but not oversized, I hope to one day to the planche push up, my pushup count is ok but I want to do a variety like the pyramid push up
    No chance of getting oversized, you just do bodyweight stuff or actually go to a gym?

ReputationRep:
    I'm most attracted to 20-25%. The 'why' isn't really necessary, everyone simply has their own preference

ReputationRep:
    No chance of getting oversized, you just do bodyweight stuff or actually go to a gym?
    Mainly bodyweight, I do go to the gym a little bit now and then. By oversized I'm not talking about body builder size but I'm not even sure what oversized means to me anymore..

ReputationRep:
    15% idk why but that one

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    All body types have muscle, 20-25% means you can't see the muscle.
    It's obvious, I meant visible muscle :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Mainly bodyweight, I do go to the gym a little bit now and then. By oversized I'm not talking about body builder size but I'm not even sure what oversized means to me anymore..
    You don't have to worry about getting to that size aha, even smashing the gym 6/7 days a week wont achieve that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    It's obvious, I meant visible muscle :facepalm:
    Who has visible muscle? Unless they've been cut open.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rock_climber86)
    Attachment 472749

How fat is this guy? looks 10-15% i think. hmm
    Is that you? :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Who has visible muscle? Unless they've been cut open.......
    Can you all just stop? :erm: I meant I like guys that are not that much muscular :facepalm:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.