Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Firmed Leeds for Computer Science

ReputationRep:
    Received unconditional for Philosophy with Theology and Religious Studies, but I'm asking if I can change to Philosophy and Politics because I changed my mind after applying and finding out more info If they say yes then I may firm Leeds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard01)
    Any maths offer holders who have been to the visit afternoon? If so how did you find it?
    Once I actually found the maths building it was great ☺️ I didn't really find out anything I didn't already know, but I still want to go there so that's good. I went early and had a look at the accommodation as well, which was a good idea because they only showed us the most expensive one on the tour (& it was way out of my budget haha) x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khaleesi98)
    Once I actually found the maths building it was great ☺️ I didn't really find out anything I didn't already know, but I still want to go there so that's good. I went early and had a look at the accommodation as well, which was a good idea because they only showed us the most expensive one on the tour (& it was way out of my budget haha) x
    I think i'll definitely go and visit then where else do you have offers from?

ReputationRep:
    I think i'll definitely go and visit then where else do you have offers from?
    Lancaster, Sheffield and Manchester. I'm firming Leeds this weekend though x

ReputationRep:
    Hey, can I just ask why you chose leeds over sheffield?
    I'm currently deciding which to firm - swaying towards leeds
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lancaster, Sheffield and Manchester. I'm firming Leeds this weekend though x
    What made you pick Leeds over the others? Also were there many parents and students together? x

ReputationRep:
    What made you pick Leeds over the others? Also were there many parents and students together? x
    Hmm not going to explain my thought process completely because I changed my mind about 20 times haha. Basically I love the city itself and they do a course called Mathematical Studies where you take modules in other subjects, which I though would be fun. Also you get free access to the swimming pool with your accommodation!

About half the people came with their parents, so you wouldn't stand out whatever you did. I took my grandma ☺️ where else have you got offers from? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _justsiobhan)
    AAB for BSc in Geography!
    me too!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm not going to explain my thought process completely because I changed my mind about 20 times haha. Basically I love the city itself and they do a course called Mathematical Studies where you take modules in other subjects, which I though would be fun. Also you get free access to the swimming pool with your accommodation!

About half the people came with their parents, so you wouldn't stand out whatever you did. I took my grandma ☺️ where else have you got offers from? x

I originally applied for economics and economics and finance at Bristol and have changed course to maths, so currently holding maths offers at Birmingham, Leeds, Southampton (mathematical studies) and Reading and am waiting to see if Bristol will change my course as well. x

ReputationRep:
    Firmed Leeds for F600 Geological Science BSc

ReputationRep:
    I firmed my offer for Philosophy, Ethics and Religion at Leeds

ReputationRep:
    firmed for Theology and Religious Studies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zoeelizabeth)
    I firmed my offer for Philosophy, Ethics and Religion at Leeds
    I'm doing Theology + Religious Studies at Leeds. I might see you around

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aerosmith)
    Got an offer for MChem Chemistry about a month ago, AAB 😄 ngl I think I will firm Leeds - absolutely loved it when I went for interview
    I've applied for the same, Didn't find anyone around this forums studying MChem chemistry, have you got an offer yet ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wordnerd)
    Just firmed Leeds for English Literature! Anyone else?
    I am trying to decide on Leeds, Manchester or Sheffield for English lit! What made you firm Leeds? Did you attend an offer holders day? I was unable to make the dates :/

ReputationRep:
    Firmed Leeds For A ComputerSci

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krobhol)
    I'm doing Theology + Religious Studies at Leeds. I might see you around
    omg that's great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hyjacked)
    Hey, can I just ask why you chose leeds over sheffield?
    I'm currently deciding which to firm - swaying towards leeds
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oops sorry I ignored you ☺️
    If you're still undecided the main reason Leeds uni in general appealed to me was the city- there's loads going on and it still seems really friendly, not massively crowded, etc. Sheffield's my insurance but to be honest I'd be pretty disappointed if I ended up there- got my heart too set on Leeds! x

ReputationRep:
    Firmed Leeds for Aero Eng.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 1, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.