Turn on thread page Beta

Are men and women equal? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shad123)
    just remember, men on TSR told you, you cant blame your failure on the 'patriachy'.
    hope this helps
    Could you be more patronising? Some of the most successful people in the world are women. Without one particular woman, in fact, we may have lost the Second World War to Germany. Patriarchy failed and will always fail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    I'm not angry I'm pissing myself laughing. The idiocy is unfathomable.

I'm replying to you on a different issue. I dropped the other issue because it wasn't a discussion, it was feeding complete crap from someone who's obviously very bored.

Now I'm legitimately not bothering at all, you're in my ignore list, cannot be bothered with you - you're a weasel. Goodnight.

You swore quite a lot which leads me to believe you were angry and still are. Also the fact that you're still replying even though you said you wouldn't.

I won't be surprised if you haven't even blocked me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanDYEL)
    P.S you're too easy to wind up. I don't even care about male/female equality and don't have a strong viewpoint on the matter. Neither do I necessarily believe men are greater at everything.
    I ain't even mad bro, well at least you have a small bit of common sense in you.

ReputationRep:
    ive warned you, feminism wont be there to pet you to sleep after a day of crying because no man will marry you and you have no kids.
    soz not soz
    I'm a man. A lot of men believe in the rights of women, you're just a select few who happen to have your head's way too far up your backside's.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a man. A lot of men believe in the rights of women, you're just a select few who happen to have your head's way too far up your backside's.
    who said i didnt believe in womens rights? im just tired of these feminists trying to act like men and compete against men, while expecting mr right to fall at their feet

ReputationRep:
    Must every man have literally no valid points to make on this issue? You're talking even more crap than NathanDYEL and believe me, that's a tough task to fulfil.
    They actually think that a women spends her life seeking a mans aproval!!? HAHAHAHAHAHAH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhiannonm25)
    I ain't even mad bro, well at least you have a small bit of common sense in you.
    I like to see how far people will go to defend their views, even if I share the same view il still argue against it.

If you can't argue against your own views then you're simply narrow minded.

ReputationRep:
    who said i didnt believe in womens rights? im just tired of these feminists trying to act like men and compete against men, while expecting mr right to fall at their feet
    Your statements said it all for you.

ReputationRep:
    They actually think that a women spends her life seeking a mans aproval!!? HAHAHAHAHAHAH
    I legitimately feel disgusted to belong to this gender.

ReputationRep:
    Your statements said it all for you.
    i can see your some beta with no masculinity who thinks bowing down to feminism will get you laid.
    sorry to break it to you bud

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanDYEL)
    I like to see how far people will go to defend their views, even if I share the same view il still argue against it.

If you can't argue against your own views then you're simply narrow minded.
    Well to be honest I don't think we had a very proper discussion or presented any valid points about equality??

ReputationRep:
    they dont spend thier WHOLE life, but i can say they do spend effort in doing so, if they didnt no one would be attracted to anyone

ReputationRep:
    i can see your some beta with no masculinity who thinks bowing down to feminism will get you laid.
    sorry to break it to you bud
    Well you're clearly very wrong, I'm gay. I'm not looking to get laid by women. Keep your obnoxious tongue behind your teeth.

ReputationRep:
    I legitimately feel disgusted to belong to this gender.
    Please never do. You sound like a great person.

ReputationRep:
    they dont spend thier WHOLE life, but i can say they do spend effort in doing so, if they didnt no one would be attracted to anyone
    I would love to know what sordid world you live in. It's definitely not Earth.

ReputationRep:
    Please never do. You sound like a great person.
    As a boy, I am so disgusted by the attitudes of the majority of men I come across. Just diabolical.

ReputationRep:
    As a boy, I am so disgusted by the attitudes of the majority of men I come across. Just diabolical.
    you being gay explains a lot tbh

ReputationRep:
    I care a lot about equality. Not just between genders. I also have a loving boyfriend of many years and he may not agree with everything I believe and vice versa. Doesn't mean a person is doomed to be forever alone because they believe in gender equality. My gosh stop making a big deal,out of this

ReputationRep:
    so you dont support the patriarchy?

ReputationRep:
    Well to be honest I don't think we had a very proper discussion or presented any valid points about equality??
    Yeah but even if we had, arguments are so predictable and follow the same route..... Few ideas are shared then someone starts commenting about the other persons grammar, then insults are thrown and then a whole new subject arises......

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.