she sed shes 5"2 or 3 an she weighs over 10 stone!! xxx
    thats pretty heavy for 5'1, by BMI standards she is borderline overweight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straighthate)
    thats pretty heavy for 5'1, by BMI standards she is borderline overweight
    ye i put dat an da haters came out lol xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheReckless)
    So my boobs are pretty big (38F). Some people wouldn't regard this as that big, but considering my height (5'2/3) they're pretty damn huge.

They don't give me much physical pain (i.e. back aches), but they are a massive pain day-to-day.
    - I can never buy tops online (or just in general w/o trying it on) because I know as great as it looks on the model, it sure as hell wouldn't look right/appropriate on me.
    - I'm always being harassed by guys whenever I wear a top thats even a LITTLE bit tight. For example, one security guard in the store I work at actually got fired last week because he wouldn't stop following me around, ogling at my boobs/ass. Another guy followed me half the way home on another occasion, making really crude remarks about them.
    - It frustrates me that I have to wear looser tops that I don't particularly like just to feel less insecure

I'm saving up for a surgery (which will cost £6500 -_-) to reduce the size of my boobs, as they're really proving to be a nuisance. I've researched into this a lot but it's a decision I'm about 80% sure I'm going to make.
    This is a long shot, but I'd ****ing love it if someone on TSR experienced these frustrations too - all of my friends happen to be stick thin and have small enough boobs to wear whatever they want without thinking of other people in doing so.
    I feel your pain! I feel like I always have use a scarf to cover them up to stop people looking at them.. Its so frustrating!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkerbell_xxx)
    I feel your pain! I feel like I always have use a scarf to cover them up to stop people looking at them.. Its so frustrating!
    but if u had small boobs you wud stil be complainin lol xxx

ReputationRep:
    If you're fat you can just try losing some weight to reduce their size.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmellyProtein)
    she is overweight but wen i put that the haters and trolls came out lol xxx

ReputationRep:
    So my boobs are pretty big (38F). Some people wouldn't regard this as that big, but considering my height (5'2/3) they're pretty damn huge.

They don't give me much physical pain (i.e. back aches), but they are a massive pain day-to-day.
    - I can never buy tops online (or just in general w/o trying it on) because I know as great as it looks on the model, it sure as hell wouldn't look right/appropriate on me.
    - I'm always being harassed by guys whenever I wear a top thats even a LITTLE bit tight. For example, one security guard in the store I work at actually got fired last week because he wouldn't stop following me around, ogling at my boobs/ass. Another guy followed me half the way home on another occasion, making really crude remarks about them.
    - It frustrates me that I have to wear looser tops that I don't particularly like just to feel less insecure

I'm saving up for a surgery (which will cost £6500 -_-) to reduce the size of my boobs, as they're really proving to be a nuisance. I've researched into this a lot but it's a decision I'm about 80% sure I'm going to make.
    This is a long shot, but I'd ****ing love it if someone on TSR experienced these frustrations too - all of my friends happen to be stick thin and have small enough boobs to wear whatever they want without thinking of other people in doing so.
    Firstly, those guys are ********s and you should give them no further thought.

I understand one hundred per cent- I'm a 30GG/28H and I look like a cartoon character. I'm not stick thin, I have a booty and a pudgy stomach, but my torso is lost behind the wall of bra <.< Losing weight, if you're overweight, may help, but not always (I lost 20 kilos and they're still ridiculous, just saggy now). Still a good thing to look into, if you think it might help. Throw me a message this evening if you like, I've a consultation scheduled for breast reduction this afternoon and I might be able to answer some of your questions if you're looking at it in a serious way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xysabridde)
    Firstly, those guys are ********s and you should give them no further thought.

I understand one hundred per cent- I'm a 30GG/28H and I look like a cartoon character. I'm not stick thin, I have a booty and a pudgy stomach, but my torso is lost behind the wall of bra <.< Losing weight, if you're overweight, may help, but not always (I lost 20 kilos and they're still ridiculous, just saggy now). Still a good thing to look into, if you think it might help. Throw me a message this evening if you like, I've a consultation scheduled for breast reduction this afternoon and I might be able to answer some of your questions if you're looking at it in a serious way.
    have you tried toning exersises? xxx

ReputationRep:
    I weigh 10.5 stone, and I'm 5'2 bordering on 5'3.
    Fair enough, I'll try out a weight loss regime. If it really does make that much difference i'll stick to it.
    Weighing 10.5 stone and being only 5ft 2/3 actually means that you are overweight according to the NHS bmi guide.
    So perhaps you should loose some weight which will naturally reduce the size of your breasts rather than making an entire thread on breast reduction surgery no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liquidconfidence)
    Weighing 10.5 stone and being only 5ft 2/3 actually means that you are overweight according to the NHS bmi guide.
    So perhaps you should loose some weight which will naturally reduce the size of your breasts rather than making an entite thread on breast reduction surgery no?
    THIS.

ReputationRep:
    don't be a salad , be the best goddam broccoli you could ever be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liquidconfidence)
    So perhaps you should loose some weight which will naturally reduce the size of your breasts rather than making an entire thread on breast reduction surgery no?
    (Original post by sportykitty)
    she is overweight but wen i put that the haters and trolls came out lol xxx

If you read throughout my OP you'd see that the whole thread was not, in fact, about finding a way to reduce the size of my breasts, as I'd already stated that I have made the decision to have surgery. It was about finding other TSRians w/ big boobs and whether they too deal w/ the same issues, as all too often we're told to be blessed with having them (my mum, for instance, has tiny breasts and is always telling me how lucky I am to not have inherited her genes in that aspect smh)

This thread was not made for people to consistently post about how I need to lose weight - not only is that irrelevant to the purpose of the thread, but it's frankly stupid given the fact that I am content with my weight. Also, I'm 5'4, measured myself yesterday.

Cheers for all the relevant posts tho.

ReputationRep:
    If you read throughout my OP you'd see that the whole thread was not, in fact, about finding a way to reduce the size of my breasts, as I'd already stated that I have made the decision to have surgery. It was about finding other TSRians w/ big boobs and whether they too deal w/ the same issues, as all too often we're told to be blessed with having them (my mum, for instance, has tiny breasts and is always telling me how lucky I am to not have inherited her genes in that aspect smh)

This thread was not made for people to consistently post about how I need to lose weight - not only is that irrelevant to the purpose of the thread, but it's frankly stupid given the fact that I am content with my weight. Also, I'm 5'4, measured myself yesterday.

Cheers for all the relevant posts tho.
    Just some options that are much healthier than surgery.

Are you also content with your health?

ReputationRep:
    Just some options that are much healthier than surgery.

Are you also content with your health?
    This. Healthy choices > Surgury xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sportykitty)
    have you tried toning exersises? xxx
    Toning exercises don't help with boobs. Maybe if you're a B-D cup, but once you get past D, you have no control. xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xysabridde)
    Toning exercises don't help with boobs. Maybe if you're a B-D cup, but once you get past D, you have no control. xxx
    it would help the rest of youre body though xxx

ReputationRep:
    Cheer guys

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.