Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Sexual assault and universities watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy2013)
    I originally said that bankrupt's families suffer indirectly by losing their family home. You said this wasn't the case under Insolvency Act c/o ToLATA (Trust of Land). I then pointed out to you the reality is that OR/ Trustee/ Mortgagees powers will likely result in the loss of the family home in one way or another, whether through land charge or possession/ sale orders.

Rather than addressing these points you gravitated to an almost pro bank/ OR stance.
    You still haven't shown me where I supposedly said this, your just asserting it one again. Asking you to evidence your assertions has become too tiresome, so I'm leaving this debate here. Farewell.

ReputationRep:
    How am I supposed to debate with you when you can't even remember what you said or why you said it. It was you who brought ToLATA 1996 into the equation when I said the bankrupt's family suffer indirectly via loss of the family home. I was going to raise equity into the possession order aspect into this debate, but if the current debate is anything to go on, I fear you will lose track of your own ideas again. Hmm

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.