Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

History of Art Applicants 2015/16!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I don't have portico so I can't check! Nope still anxiously waiting for a response 😧

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miahansen)
    I don't have portico so I can't check! Nope still anxiously waiting for a response 😧

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just got an offer ! My friend just got it as well so I guess you'll also going to hear sth soon Good luck !!

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    Im Issy, Im new to this thread but ive applied to the courtauld, exeter, uea, york and bristol. Heard back from all of them and have my courtauld interview on the 12th. anyone else on the same day??

ReputationRep:
    I do might see you there. Where are you traveling from? I'm coming down from Newcastle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marttt)
    Just got an offer ! My friend just got as well it so I guess you'll also going to hear sth soon Good luck !!
    If you don't mind me asking, did you apply for straight art history or art history with material studies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FranScan97)
    I do might see you there. Where are you traveling from? I'm coming down from Newcastle.
    im coming from brighton but since the interview is at 10:30, im staying with family in battersea the night before. thats a long way to travel!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louise649)
    If you don't mind me asking, did you apply for straight art history or art history with material studies?
    straight hoa

ReputationRep:
    straight hoa
    Okay thanks, congrats btw

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I got an offer too woooo 😈

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I got an offer too woooo 😈

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats !!

ReputationRep:
    Received an offer from UCL today! Coming from a small-ish Finnish city it's amazing to think I have the chance to live and study in a city like London. Still waiting for Edinbourgh!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats !!
    Thanks, and to you too! Is it def your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't heard anything from UCL I wish they'd just hurry up and reject me

ReputationRep:
    Same! It's agony not knowing!!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, and to you too! Is it def your first choice?
    Yes ! Though I'm still wondering about making Aberdeen my firm but perspective of living in London is just too exciting ( I'm from little town in Poland so my excitement is enormous ).
    And is UCL your firm ?

ReputationRep:
    I feel like I you need to study art in London though, although the cost of living is ridiculous! Ah no way, you'll love it! I'm an utter country bumpkin but I feel so much more at home in the city! Well I've got an interview with the Courtauld in a couple weeks, and although it looks amazing, there are so many compromises to be made in comparison to UCL. It just seems like the best fit both socially and academically for me - I will most likely catch you in September!!😋

ReputationRep:
    Hi Im new here. Applied to UCL, Courtauld, Edinburgh, Warwick, Glasgow. Got an interview from Warwick and questionnaire from UCL. Im struggling to finish the questionnaire. I wonder how others were working on questionnaire. Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    I feel like I you need to study art in London though, although the cost of living is ridiculous! Ah no way, you'll love it! I'm an utter country bumpkin but I feel so much more at home in the city! Well I've got an interview with the Courtauld in a couple weeks, and although it looks amazing, there are so many compromises to be made in comparison to UCL. It just seems like the best fit both socially and academically for me - I will most likely catch you in September!!😋

I totally agree about London being one of the most amazing places to study art - the amount of opportunities is just overwelming ! And I wouldn't worry about cost of living - we're gonna survive, I can surely give up on food and other stuff for a place like London with its museums and for uni like UCL
    And of course good luck with your Courtauld interview but hopefully see you in september ! )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by repecca)
    Received an offer from UCL today! Coming from a small-ish Finnish city it's amazing to think I have the chance to live and study in a city like London. Still waiting for Edinbourgh!
    Congrats! I've recived an UCL offer too! and it will definitely be my firm choice.

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I got an offer from UCL. However, I still haven't heard from the Courtauld, do I need to worry or is anybody else still waiting?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 13, 2016
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.