Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasaminO_o)
    As above
    ok, my question is do you not have any friends, youre bored? you think its best to waste your time on here? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    If a guy without a picture of them in their avatar posted an AMA, would it get this much attention?
    Tbh, I've been meaning to post that question into an AMA for a while now. It's just today that I finally got the courage to do so :sadnod:

I don't even eat beef wellington I'm vegetarian :lol:
    I'm sure there must be some psychological analysis I could do on this... too bad I'm a refuse collector and not a psychologist hey :smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XavierMyshkin)
    why do you want to go ICL?
    Because they have a stellar record, I love the area, the research that happens there is amazing, London is my favourite place on earth, the feel of the university is very homey to me, the students are very competitive which will allow me to push myself to be the best that I can be and they have a generous bursary that will actually allow me to pursue medicine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    If a guy without a picture of them in their avatar posted an AMA, would it get this much attention?
    I don't know, yes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qboid)
    Tbh, I've been meaning to post that question into an AMA for a while now. It's just today that I finally got the courage to do so :sadnod:

I'm sure there must be some psychological analysis I could do on this... too bad I'm a refuse collector and not a psychologist hey :smug:
    The analysis would show that I'm a very bland person x

ReputationRep:
    Because they have a stellar record, I love the area, the research that happens there is amazing, London is my favourite place on earth, the feel of the university is very homey to me, the students are very competitive which will allow me to push myself to be the best that I can be and they have a generous bursary that will actually allow me to pursue medicine
    London is amazing! Though other universities like oxford give better bursaries ... not sure how imperial is a nice name though?!loool

ReputationRep:
    London is amazing! Though other universities like oxford give better bursaries ... not sure how imperial is a nice name though?!loool
    Tbh I'm not sure Oxbridge would want me :')

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I'm not sure Oxbridge would want me :'
    Never know ... might as well give it a shot... I am not sure there is much of a difference in terms of undergraduates applying to Oxbridge and ICL/UCL there is

ReputationRep:
    Never know ... might as well give it a shot... I am not sure there is much of a difference in terms of undergraduates applying to Oxbridge and ICL/UCL there is
    Tbh I'm not sure what kind of person they want, but there's also the fact that at Oxbridge clinical contact is extremely limited until your third or fourth year which would not suit me at all

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I'm not sure what kind of person they want, but there's also the fact that at Oxbridge clinical contact is extremely limited until your third or fourth year which would not suit me at all

I go Oxbridge so maybe your turn to ask me a question :P Though the second point is probably good and a valid reason not to go (though do have some clinical contact e.g. GP sessions each week).

ReputationRep:
    I go Oxbridge so maybe your turn to ask me a question :P Though the second point is probably good and a valid reason not to go (though do have some clinical contact e.g. GP sessions each week).
    Oh wow are you are medic there? How tough was it to get there and do you think it's worth it?

ReputationRep:
    Oh nice well done! Is that you're first choice? Hope it goes well for you
    Cheers Yeah it is my first i got an offer from sheffield and.hull as well i wish u get really good grades so u can.study medicine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gladiator12345)
    Cheers Yeah it is my first i got an offer from sheffield and.hull as well i wish u get really good grades so u can.study medicine
    Oh nice I hope you get an offer then And thank you, that's very kind x

ReputationRep:
    Oh nice I hope you get an offer then And thank you, that's very kind x
    Can.i just ask whats ur ethnicity? Please dont take no offence im just curious lol

ReputationRep:
    Can.i just ask whats ur ethnicity? Please dont take no offence im just curious lol
    None taken aha, I'm Azerbaijani

ReputationRep:
    None taken aha, I'm Azerbaijani
    I love the azeri people they r so nice and its such a rich culture ur well lucky wish i was azeri x

ReputationRep:
    I love the azeri people they r so nice and its such a rich culture ur well lucky wish i was azeri x
    Lol it's crazy, literally family in your face 24/7 there's not a quiet moment ever :lol:
    Wouldn't change it for the world though

ReputationRep:
    gg grills get more attention in AMA than guys.

ReputationRep:
    Lol it's crazy, literally family in your face 24/7 there's not a quiet moment ever :lol:
    Wouldn't change it for the world though
    What type of music u into? And i would love to go to an azeri family do they look so good

ReputationRep:
    What type of music u into? And i would love to go to an azeri family do they look so good
    Blues, rock, soul, indie, alternative, triphop lots of things aha

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.