Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Marks and Spencer Graduate Scheme 2016 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I went on the 8th Feb, haven't heard about expenses though!

ReputationRep:
    I also went to Altrincham😄

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vlee2)
    1st Feb, I haven't heard anything about my expenses. How did they contact you?

Nothing about the outcome either, good luck to you hopefully we will hear something soon.
    I attended weds the 3rd! I got an email from them confirming they were sending a cheque out.
    Debating whether to just call them...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharHagel)
    I attended weds the 3rd! I got an email from them confirming they were sending a cheque out.
    Debating whether to just call them...
    Good luck to you too!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to you too!
    Thankyou! I may email them about the expenses now and casually drop in 'so when do you think I'll hear...' 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vlee2)
    Thankyou! I may email them about the expenses now and casually drop in 'so when do you think I'll hear...' 😂
    Now I know people are finding out I want to know! Let me know what they say! X

ReputationRep:
    I attended 1st Feb at Swindon and got emailed about my expenses etc about 2 weeks ago not yet heard back about the position though

ReputationRep:
    I want to call but I'm too scared haha 🙈

ReputationRep:
    I want to call but I'm too scared haha 🙈
    Haha I've not heard anything back from my email yet 😩

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vlee2)
    Haha I've not heard anything back from my email yet 😩
    I emailed as well as I had a missed call from a withheld number earlier this week and I'm worried it was them!

ReputationRep:
    On another note I got my cheque in the post today from my travel expenses!

ReputationRep:
    I heard back! As I thought! I didn't get it. I knew it when I read people had found out earlier this week. I got an email rather than a phone call. Wishing everyone good luck! And good luck in your search for a grad job if you don't get this! On wards and upwards guys x

ReputationRep:
    Anyone been placed in west mids?

ReputationRep:
    I heard back! As I thought! I didn't get it. I knew it when I read people had found out earlier this week. I got an email rather than a phone call. Wishing everyone good luck! And good luck in your search for a grad job if you don't get this! On wards and upwards guys x
    What scheme did you apply for? And when did you hear? Sorry to hear that and thank you, don't reckon I've got it either x

ReputationRep:
    Oh no! Just see it as an experience there's always next year! I haven't heard anything yet which I think is making me more anxious as I'd rather know either way! So I'm guessing email if you haven't got on or telephone if you have? Also did they offer any feedback? x

ReputationRep:
    Thank you all!

Yes they do offer feedback but you need to email separately in which I did as I'm curious to see what I stumbled on!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy-April)
    What scheme did you apply for? And when did you hear? Sorry to hear that and thank you, don't reckon I've got it either x
    I applied for retail management and heard back yesterday. You probably won't hear till Monday now!
    A lot of successful people have been finding out since this Monday via a phone call!

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you all!

Yes they do offer feedback but you need to email separately in which I did as I'm curious to see what I stumbled on!
    Yeaa I think I'll probably do the same if I don't get on, may as well get something from it as it'll help with any more assessment centres. Did they reply to your email you sent in saying it or was it like a separate one? I'm so anxious about it now, I don't think I've got on though as they would have probably rung by now 😩

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vlee2)
    Yeaa I think I'll probably do the same if I don't get on, may as well get something from it as it'll help with any more assessment centres. Did they reply to your email you sent in saying it or was it like a separate one? I'm so anxious about it now, I don't think I've got on though as they would have probably rung by now 😩
    I didn't get a reply but I think it prompted them to give me an answer. I do wonder if the missed call was actually from them giving me bad news and they forgot to ring me back as it wasn't as important. Anyhow! It's done now! Let me know how you get on and don't loose hope yet X

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I was just wondering whether we've all heard back now?

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Articles and guides:

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A-Z of careers Advice on choosing a careerCV writing helpCovering letter helpInterview tips

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

Merck

"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Quick links:

Unanswered career sector and employment threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.