Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

"Shootings" reported in central Paris. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiceTheSlice)
    Jesus how ****ing old are you? Claiming all violent activities are stemming from Islam is borderline delusion.
    So you can name me another group who have killed innocent civilians in 70 countries, across 5 continents, over the last 15 years?

ReputationRep:
    I think the total death toll will be around 45-60. Apparently some of the hostages at the Bataclan Theatre are being killed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craig1998)
    Evidence?
    Intelligent?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billydisco)
    Intelligent?
    I'm intelligent enough to not believe what someone says when they use 'probably'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    60 taken as hostages
    I heard the number has increased to 100?

ReputationRep:
    and that is wrong, why?
    What relevance does that have?

ReputationRep:
    At least 18 dead. Such odd locations as well.. Was it an intended attack on the president or something else? Either way, tragic. Thoughts to all suffering in Paris and to the terrorists; you can go **** yourselves

ReputationRep:
    I'm intelligent enough to not believe what someone says when they use 'probably'.
    The fact you need to be spoon-fed with evidence shows you lack the skills to think for yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Novascope)
    I heard the number has increased to 100?
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you compare a religion with skin colour? They are orthogonal....
    I didn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by College_Dropout)
    What relevance does that have?
    Followers of Islam probably committed this attack and British people do not want them coming here through the EU's freedom of movement.

You seriously couldn't grasp that?

ReputationRep:
    The fact you need to be spoon-fed with evidence shows you lack the skills to think for yourself.
    I'm hardly being spoonfed with evidence if you aren't telling it to me. Cmon, how do you know Corbyn is 'probably' BFFs with the terrorists.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrKmas508)
    French Tv, it's quite likely to be true. They have the whole theatre complex and there's 6 of them there.
    If this is right I suspect many will not survive at the theatre

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i<3milkshake)
    I for one am absolutely sick of this. Sick to my back teeth. Good people are being butchered, murdered, in their own countries.

You get what you vote for. Hopefully people now will finally learn this.
    'Fraid not. It takes more than a few events like this to make that sort of change happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hoping4Astars)
    I think the total death toll will be around 45-60. Apparently some of the hostages at the Bataclan Theatre are being killed.
    I think it might be higher than that, maybe 65. If the hostage takers have started killing, why haven't the police intervened and eliminated the threat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Rad Prince)
    I'm so gonna move out of Europe, definitely before I am 30
    Where would you go, out of curiosity?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrKmas508)
    Multiple attackers, some or all still on the loose.
    Jihadi John was killed today I meant.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm hardly being spoonfed with evidence if you aren't telling it to me. Cmon, how do you know Corbyn is 'probably' BFFs with the terrorists.
    The person who is pro-Palestinian?
    The person photographed as buddies with Gerry Adams?
    The person who received money for his campaign from a friend of Hamas?
    The person who wants more and more immigration....

Gee I wonder....

ReputationRep:
    Followers of Islam probably committed this attack and British people do not want them coming here through the EU's freedom of movement.

You seriously couldn't grasp that?
    Probably? On what basis?
    What has Islam got to do with boarder controls?
    The Charlie Hebdo attacks where immigrants right? Or French born?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coollad1999)
    I think it might be higher than that, maybe 65. If the hostage takers have started killing, why haven't the police intervened and eliminated the threat?
    I know, the police need to get in the theatre. If call of duty has taught me anything, as soon as someone starts shooting, you shoot back.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 22, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.