Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys we have a chat on facebook if anyone wants to join just reply to this I'll pm you my fb and add you to the chat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dmar167)
    Are you calling me fat
    Or it could mean your strong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meganharrowing)
    Or it could mean your strong
    Well I'm not fat I'm curvy ......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattF20)
    Hey guys we have a chat on facebook if anyone wants to join just reply to this I'll pm you my fb and add you to the chat
    I'll join

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm Tony, super excited about starting and i'm doing civil engineering.

I enjoy skateboarding (not very well, but it's still fun ^_^) and mountain boarding. When i'm not doing that I can be found drawing, gaming (PC master race !!... and playstation for Rock Band 3), watching films (cringy cheesy b movies being my favs) or OCD sorting my forever growing music library, as I like a lot of music. My favourite genres being underground hip-hop, avant-garde metal, Brutal death metal and swing. But I generally listen to anything.

Looking to hopefully get to know some people so the first few weeks aren't so daunting. But new adventures and what not should be fun

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be studying events managment, at the buxton campus, anyone else going to be there? Would be sound to know a few faces in september:P

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be studying BA (Hons) Education Studies at the main campus Anyone else??

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I would like to join that group.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geeorgiegeee)
    I'm going to be studying events managment, at the buxton campus, anyone else going to be there? Would be sound to know a few faces in september:P

I am going to the Buxton campus to study events management

ReputationRep:
    If Matt hasn't added anyone can add me: www.facebook.com/annamariadowns
    I'll be home at 11 tonight so can add you all then

ReputationRep:
    Please add me! I don't want to go to Derby feeling terrified! XD

ReputationRep:
    My Facebook name is Rach Alexander. Please add me to the Facebook group

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dmar167)
    Well I'm not fat I'm curvy ......
    curvy is the best though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jummy94)
    I'm going to be studying BA (Hons) Education Studies at the main campus Anyone else??
    Hey ill be doing the exact same course as you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoseTiger1)
    Please add me! I don't want to go to Derby feeling terrified! XD
    Sure. What's your facebook name?

ReputationRep:
    hi everyone.

My name is Ibrahim Lorgat and I will hopefully be joining Business Management with Economics course and staying at Flamsteed Court because I'm 24 :O, so as you can see I'm feeling very nervous since I'm one of the oldies. Rest assured though I do love going out. Feel free to add me on Facebook.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibs91)
    hi everyone.

My name is Ibrahim Lorgat and I will hopefully be joining Business Management with Economics course and staying at Flamsteed Court because I'm 24 :O, so as you can see I'm feeling very nervous since I'm one of the oldies. Rest assured though I do love going out. Feel free to add me on Facebook.
    You won't be one of the oldies don't worry I'm sure there will be 40 year olds still there haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibs91)
    hi everyone.

Hey I'll see you...I'm doing business management and sociology. I'm 25 which isn't old 😎

ReputationRep:
    Awesome I'm not the only one...yep might bump into you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibs91)
    hi everyone.

Oh, man. 24 and 25? I'm studying CompSci, but -you guys got to discover fire-.

Honestly, don't worry about it. There'll be people in their 40s, 50s and 60s at the university. Just watch Old School before you go.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.