Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dairychocolate)
    That is not what I would call fifteen year old's body. If you removed her face from the pic (as it's irrelevant to this discussion), I would not guess her to be 15.

I don't know anything about the girls I've posted but, as I've said elsewhere, I'm only talking about physique here.
    Unfortunateley having large boobs does not give you 'a woman's body'. Plenty of underage girls have a body like hers, in fact the reason I find her so creepy is because her body is very similar to how that of a friend of mine was through secondary school.

Sadly in this day and age there are plenty of girls of her physique aged <18 who suffer because they are considered 'not to have the body of a girl' simply for having large breasts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Me?
    You either don't know what you are missing or are the exception. More power to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrie Lyons)
    I don't deny model shits have been airbrushed but I do deny that that process makes this massive difference. Lima is looks the same to my male eyes in interviews as she does in that picture . Just as hot.
    Do you not find her breasts in that picture rather bizarre?

ReputationRep:
    She's skinny fat. And that is pretty hideous imo.
    Girls can't be skinny fat dumbass

ReputationRep:
    Of course they can...

Obviously a girl has to be more fat than a guy to be skinny fat though. Overt comparisons between the two suck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redferry)
    Do you not find her breasts in that picture rather bizarre?
    Not at all. She is feminine perfection.
    Just because 99 percent of women (our girlfriends and future wives) don't look like that doesn't make it any less beautiful. The fact that most women don't look like that, however, isn't that important because sexual attractiveness isn't the ultimate goal of existence.
    Nevertheless I can appreciate.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Yes you can its when you are a normal weight but have very low amounts of muscle so you look kind of flabby.

ReputationRep:
    Not at all. She is feminine perfection.
    Just because 99 percent of women (our girlfriends and future wives) don't look like that doesn't make it any less beautiful. The fact that most women don't look like that, however, isn't that important because sexual attractiveness isn't the ultimate goal of existence.
    Nevertheless I can appreciate.
    I'd rather not have weird blendy boobs personally but whatever floats your boat!

ReputationRep:
    Of course they can...

Obviously a girl has to be more fat than a guy to be skinny fat though. Overt comparisons between the two suck.
    Skinny fat is a phrase that pejoritively implies a lack of muscle. I (and the majority of other men) don't give a damn about a girls muscle mass.

ReputationRep:
    Skinny fat is a phrase that pejoritively implies a lack of muscle. I (and the majority of other men) don't give a damn about a girls muscle mass.
    Yes. She has too little muscle and too much fat relatively speaking. Hence skinny fat. Maybe other guys do like skinny fat girls. I don't. I think they are the least attractive. Monroe was clearly skinny fat.

I'd rather the girl was low in fat but high in muscle. Just fat. Or best of all fat and muscular :O

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunateley having large boobs does not give you 'a woman's body'. Plenty of underage girls have a body like hers, in fact the reason I find her so creepy is because her body is very similar to how that of a friend of mine was through secondary school.

Sadly in this day and age there are plenty of girls of her physique aged <18 who suffer because they are considered 'not to have the body of a girl' simply for having large breasts.
    To me, a slim waist + other feminine characteristics (breasts, hips, bum) = good.

I'm sure some precocious 15 year-olds also have a similar physique to plus-size models but that's got nothing to do with my point in this thread that I prefer slim girls with curves.

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather not have weird blendy boobs personally but whatever floats your boat!
    *the majority of the male populations boat

But like I said that's ok because sexual attraction is not the sum mum bonus of life
    In 50 years Adriana Lima will be indistinguishable from Amy schumer

ReputationRep:
    mmm her face is incredible and her confidence in itself is really attractive

but you cannot lie and say she is in great shape

tbh she looks fine and I believe you attract the right people for you; as in she is clearly happy with her appearance, and some like it too and some don't and that's okay, because those that don't weren't right for her anyway kind of thing

Pretty in her own way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justmoll28)
    hahahahahaha well you must be really overweight then because her bmi is only 25.1, 0.2 into the overweight category...not even close to obese so stop being so melodramatic
    Lmao ok listen, you're trying way to hard to get people to like this fat girl, then because I point out she's overweight you decide to call me "really overweight"? Well done, you have made yourself look like a right tw*t.

Besides, I'm sure I'm really overweight being a size 0 boohoo

ReputationRep:
    1. She's beautiful
    2. People who are so negative about her are just jealous because she looks better than them
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    But if they had the choice would they prefer someone who was more shapely with defined muscle or someone who was skinny and less shapely?

ReputationRep:
    whats your opinion on her body shape? (start at 40 seconds)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYI-XOVW4vg
    Wow.... She's so pretty!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harinimnida)
    Lmao ok listen, you're trying way to hard to get people to like this fat girl, then because I point out she's overweight you decide to call me "really overweight"? Well done, you have made yourself look like a right tw*t.

Besides, I'm sure I'm really overweight being a size 0 boohoo
    being size 0 isn't much healthier than being slightly over weight so you can't really criticise the model

ReputationRep:
    whats your opinion on her body shape? (start at 40 seconds)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYI-XOVW4vg
    She looks like a Homo, of the Sapien kind I presume. She's above average human weight, some find it attractive some don't, I personally don't.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.