Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexander96)
    What are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Business management

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PizzapETER1998)
    Anybody in Raffles House who is living in Block N, Floor 5 N502? Would be nice to get know some people first
    E616

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'll be studying Film at Westmin. Looking for any kind of acommodation, I probably won't have the money to stay in the uni halls. Anyone, anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Balbina)
    Hi! I'll be studying Film at Westmin. Looking for any kind of acommodation, I probably won't have the money to stay in the uni halls. Anyone, anything?
    Are you not eligible for the maintenance loan?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katherine9609)
    Are you not eligible for the maintenance loan?
    No, I'm not from UK

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys I am nelly GeKosh, Is there anyone who is going to the university to do MSc Finance banking and Insurance. I will be joining in september

ReputationRep:
    hiii i've applied for accommodation at raffles house around may and they said on the uni website that applications before may would have a response by july and i havent yet received anything, so i contacted westminster, then raffles and they said they hadn't yet received my nomination from westminster? (they replied around a week ago btw) is this something i should be worried about?😩 x

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, I'm at Cavendish doing Psychology aswell! Good luck!

(Original post by BaxChris)
    Clinical psychology, unconditional offer. From Los Angeles, gonna be living off campus in north London (crouch end). Already working in the nhs as well, so got work experience aspect covered. Anyways see y'all on campus (anyone at cavendish?)

-DaeVeon

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys,
    I'm going to be studying Psychology. Is anyone else at the Cavendish campus?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by sissiyihu)
    hiii i've applied for accommodation at raffles house around may and they said on the uni website that applications before may would have a response by july and i havent yet received anything, so i contacted westminster, then raffles and they said they hadn't yet received my nomination from westminster? (they replied around a week ago btw) is this something i should be worried about?😩 x
    Hi Sissyihu,

It's hopefully nothing to worry about.

Westminster send over student details in batches (rather than all in one sitting) to our Raffles House team. It could potentially just mean that your details are still in a batch waiting to come over.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Westminster to do Psychology so in the Cavendish campus

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing Computer science?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone studying History and Politics in Sept???

ReputationRep:
    What happens with accommodation if you get Westminster as insurance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HannahF97)
    Hello! Just wondering if anyone on here is planning on going Westminster in September, would love to get to know some people before hand. I'm hoping to study Law
    Hey congrats! what were your grades?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olyak)
    International Relations! Would love to work at the United Nations
    Gonna slide in here because I just realised we're in the same course I haven't found anyone doing it yet so I'm pretty glad

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I got my place at Westminster confirmed yesterday is anyone here going to study International Business at Westminster? I wanted to get to know some people before I go there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DH1')
    Anyone doing Computer science?
    Hey I am studying Computer Science.

ReputationRep:
    I am going to study Biomedical Sciences at the University of Westminster in september, so I will be at the Cavendish campus. ☺☺

ReputationRep:
    Anyone studying marketing communications?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.