Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Question Regarding why the Income Budget may be Inaccurate
    Hi,

I wrote one point on that she was operating in a local market and had only just moved there which meant that she probably had little market knowledge. What does everyone think of this argument?

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Again I thought she hadn't decided, the end of the case study said she had yet to decide and the 15 marker was your time to recommend which one she would do. She had a freelancer friend that would help with advertising or something If she had gone independent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bsc123)
    It's most certainly enough for full marks on that question? You had to argue two points !

Posted from TSR Mobile I only remember it asking for the reasons and not specifying two?

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOl i didnt even understand the case study, had to rush it cos of time

ReputationRep:
    im sorry but was location b on an island or what

ReputationRep:
    For market size, I got to the point of 129,000 but then stopped. I know that's not correct answer but how many marks would that get do you think?

ReputationRep:
    I got 129k too...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fizzwizz2016)
    im sorry but was location b on an island or what
    Ahaahahaha not quite it was on the beach by a zoo and car park. That's funny though lol. The map was so unexpected

(Original post by Tedarien)
    For market size, I got to the point of 129,000 but then stopped. I know that's not correct answer but how many marks would that get do you think?
    1 I'd say, you did the first step. You just needed to divide that by 12 then x the answer by 100

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tedarien)
    1 mark

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering regarding the income budget question (10 marker i think) what did everyone do in terms of content and structure?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paddythed)
    Ahaahahaha not quite it was on the beach by a zoo and car park. That's funny though lol. The map was so unexpected

1 I'd say, you did the first step. You just needed to divide that by 12 then x the answer by 100

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amar360)
    Just wondering regarding the income budget question (10 marker i think) what did everyone do in terms of content and structure?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Defined income budget, discussed 3 to 4 reasons then concluded that I thought it was inaccurate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imran_)
    1 mark
    How did you get that? By adding all the revenue in figure three ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paddythed)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Defined income budget, discussed 3 to 4 reasons then concluded that I thought it was inaccurate
    For 10 markers you only need 2 well explained reasons

ReputationRep:
    Anyone want to make an unofficial mark scheme?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fizzwizz2016)
    well I've failed business
    Same here.... Don't worry

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 28/01/2016)
    Same here.... Don't worry

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really sucks you guys feel that way.. They'll use your best grade for overall scores... But I guess that's it.. The new spec is quite different multiple choice questions and two case studies

ReputationRep:
    I got 105700 how did u get 1 million..?

ReputationRep:
    sorry i am such a procrastinator and this is what i wrote for the buss 1 retake can someone just give me reassurance and tell me its ok
    a. defined adding value eg. adding the worth of elements of resources to increase the overall worth of a product then gave an example of customising the souveneers
    b. defined quanti - numerical something ect

I got 107500 for the first one
    £525 for the variable cost for second one
    £16 for the price if each item and sold 75 each day for the third one

benefits of temp
    - as a startup she is not completely aware of expected dmenad, thereofre with temp she can be flexible
    - disadv- low employee moral as they dont have a permanent contract ect

location b
    reasons for:
    less competitiors and closer to beahc which according to figure 1 has 80% tourism attraction ect
    - cheaper

reasons against
    - not on the main road, where most tourist would be , ect

last question
    i said franchise, because of the lack of expertise, which can be offerd by franchisor
    however drawback of franchise is that she cant personalise the product

i had a major incident during my exam meaning i wasnt able to finsish properly and ran out of loads of time, i am very worried i wont get the grade i need for university , i will get worked up with this exam and fail the rest , my exam technique went out the bloody window

ReputationRep:
    I got 56.4 for variable costs... just gonna assumed I've failed now then

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.