The UMS converter is out!

Thank you, I'll just open it! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PlayerBB
Thank you, I'll just open it! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're not going to be happy about C34.
Original post by Zacken
For anybody who cares: mark converter is updated. Knock yourselves out.

is your FP1 working?
Original post by aymanzayedmannan
is your FP1 working?

Nopes. Nor is Ayman's or Saad's.
Original post by Zacken
Nopes. Nor is Ayman's or Saad's.

weird af. S1 looks decent, can't say much about the others :tongue:

How are your other exams looking? Are you getting your results tomorrow?
weird af. S1 looks decent, can't say much about the others :tongue:

How are your other exams looking? Are you getting your results tomorrow?

I'm quite upset about the C34 and 125/125 thing, to be honest. I really need to stop being so cocky and work harder for June.

Not very good either. :no: I don't know. :cry:

By the way, for FP1 - it's 75/75 for full UMS and 68/75 for 90 UMS.
Original post by Zacken
I'm quite upset about the C34 and 125/125 thing, to be honest. I really need to stop being so cocky and work harder for June.

Not very good either. :no: I don't know. :cry:

By the way, for FP1 - it's 75/75 for full UMS and 68/75 for 90 UMS.

What's 123-124 getting you? Damn - full UMS in C34 would have looked so nice on paper too!

Nerves getting to Zain too, I see. Don't worry man, I'm sure you did pretty well. Like you said - it's about meeting the offer, not shiny UMS. :h:

How did you get to know? That's ****ing steep, wow. I was sure that paper was harder than the boundaries make it out to be.
What's 123-124 getting you? Damn - full UMS in C34 would have looked so nice on paper too!

Nerves getting to Zain too, I see. Don't worry man, I'm sure you did pretty well. Like you said - it's about meeting the offer, not shiny UMS. :h:

How did you get to know? That's ****ing steep, wow. I was sure that paper was harder than the boundaries make it out to be.

Somewhere about 196-198 UMS, oh well. I need to update my predictions:

Spoiler

Uhm, I found the formula for calculating UMS boundaries by inter polation, the A mark is a 61 and the B mark is a 54, so the 90 UMS mark is 61+(6154)=6861 + (61-54) = 68 and the full UMS is 75 or over 75 so gets capped to 75.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Zacken

Uhm, I found the formula for calculating UMS boundaries by inter polation, the A mark is a 61 and the B mark is a 54, so the 90 UMS mark is 61+(6154)=6861 + (61-54) = 68 and the full UMS is 75 or over 75 so gets capped to 75.

Genius, that's actually pretty accurate.
Original post by Zacken
Somewhere about 196-198 UMS, oh well. I need to update my predictions:

Spoiler

Still looking like solid scores! A* in Maths with 579 UMS. S2 looks tight - highest IAL boundaries I've ever seen. Was the paper really that easy?

I would think that too, but it's sometimes not a linear model past a certain grade. Oh well, I guess I'll know tomorrow :tongue:
Still looking like solid scores! A* in Maths with 579 UMS. S2 looks tight - highest IAL boundaries I've ever seen. Was the paper really that easy?

Thanks! It wasn't to me, but I have a certain feeling that people that sit these papers in January tend to be a (even more!) self-selecting bunch that are better than the usual June-people.

I would think that too, but it's sometimes not a linear model past a certain grade. Oh well, I guess I'll know tomorrow :tongue:

I got that from a friend who's pretty good with examination board stuff. :dontknow:
Original post by Zacken

Spoiler

110/100
Just give Zacken that A* in Physics :rock: (IA)

That typo though :tongue:
Original post by SaadKaleem
110/100
Just give Zacken that A* in Physics :rock: (IA)

That typo though :tongue:

:rofl: :rofl:

Corrected. :colondollar:
Good luck for tomorrow everyone! :h:
Original post by tinkerbella~

Thanks a lot! :biggrin:

no
Original post by Zacken
no

Take my luck fatso, you need it.

Spoiler

Take my luck fatso, you need it.

Good point, I'll take everything I can get. :yep:

Seriously though: thank you! <3
Original post by Zacken
Good point, I'll take everything I can get. :yep:

Seriously though: thank you! <3

Wow I got a heart I'm honoured, you should do this more often.
Anyone know where the biology jan 2016 IAL unit 2 retake forum is if there is one????

Quick Reply

Latest