Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    I don't want to get all A* just some I'm not that clever 'Nishaaaaaaaaaaa' - nice btw it's nisha not nishaaaaaaaaaaaa - don't get too excited LOL. Really why do you want to move to London? Yes, people that are chavy GOSH they are so annoying especially the way they speak. Hello there Tallllllllllllllllllllllllllll - just like how you said my name ( and it says tall ) Me too and don't let me down as well with the A* in your sciences I will never let anyone down and i never have
    Alright Nisha, you're probably a chav too hehehehe . London just seems like an improvement from Reading tbh, lots more to do there I reckon! But anyways, what are your interests apart from getting A* grades in everything? Do you have any hobbies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perfection Ace)
    Alright Nisha, you're probably a chav too hehehehe . London just seems like an improvement from Reading tbh, lots more to do there I reckon! But anyways, what are your interests apart from getting A* grades in everything? Do you have any hobbies?
    I'm not a chav wait am I really? Hobbies would be music, reading and used to be playing the violin. What about you ? Haha yep a lot to do in London e.g going shopping,cinema and school LOVELY RIGHT

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE 23/04/16: Hoping to get the same amount done tomorrow

1.Maths -Compound Measures,Enlargements,Probabilit y, Past paper questions - ( spent so long doing Maths -).
    2.Biology 1 - 42 Q&A
    3. Chemistry 1 - Fractional Distillation
    4. Physics 1 - Generating electricity
    5. English Lit - Civilization & Savagery ( Notes) + Poetry researched and analysed
    6. Geography 1 - past paper
    7.Geography 3 - case study
    8 Maths past paper

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a chav wait am I really? Hobbies would be music, reading and used to be playing the violin. What about you ? Haha yep a lot to do in London e.g going shopping,cinema and school LOVELY RIGHT
    Yeah you're a chav because you get A* in everything LOL . Damn, really? Playing the violin? Were you forced to or did you actually like doing it , I heard it's really hard and boring lol. I just play football and basketball and that's pretty much it lol xD, damn i'm so sleepy Zzzzzz

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you're a chav because you get A* in everything LOL . Damn, really? Playing the violin? Were you forced to or did you actually like doing it , I heard it's really hard and boring lol. I just play football and basketball and that's pretty much it lol xD, damn i'm so sleepy Zzzzzz
    How does that make me a chav? Once, again i don't get A* in everything ... Don't get jealous thank you very much I wanted to do it it's not hard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri;[url="tel:64353939")
    64353939[/url]]How does that make me a chav? Once, again i don't get A* in everything ... Don't get jealous thank you very much I wanted to do it it's not hard Go to sleep
    Alright, good night cry babyyyyy

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any LOTF, TKAM or history boys notes they could possibly send me as my teacher is super behind and it doesn't look like we will finish so I am stressing out! I would appreciate this so much! Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Alright, good night cry babyyyyy
    What? I really don't understand you? what do you mean by cry baby?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilyflowerxoxo)
    Does anyone have any LOTF, TKAM or history boys notes they could possibly send me as my teacher is super behind and it doesn't look like we will finish so I am stressing out! I would appreciate this so much! Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh no i'm sorry i do LOTF but i've got the York notes so i use that If you want you can research or use www.sparknotes.com or shmoop their really good websites and Mr.bruff's videos.

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE 24/04/16 :

1.A view from the bridge character profiles - Eddie,Beatrice,Catherine,Alfieri
    2.French C.A - Learnt one paragraph
    3.Biology 1- 45 Q&A's
    4.Biology 1 - 2 past papers + looked over one past paper
    5.Essay written
    6.Psychology C - Did all the practice questions on booklet
    7. LOTF - Read through themes notes
    8. Tidied up my past paper folder because it was overflowing - this isn't revision but hey

ReputationRep:
    :O How did you get that A* in maths. Im sitting the same exam board and im struggling soooo much. I need a minimum of B however im struggling to even get a C.

ReputationRep:
    What? I really don't understand you? what do you mean by cry baby?
    o.o lol nevermind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emabibi)
    :O How did you get that A* in maths. Im sitting the same exam board and im struggling soooo much. I need a minimum of B however im struggling to even get a C.
    Is this for Edexcel IGCSE? Haha i just did so many past paper questions from 2002 and that was basically how...

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE 25/04/16: 21 DAYS TILL 1st EXAM
    1. French - Recap of first 3 paragraphs + learnt a few sentences of the 4th paragraph
    2.Biology 1 - 54 Q&A's - (I've finally finished them all, it took so long) 189 Q&A's for B1 altogether
    3. Past paper biology 1 - the Q&A's really helped
    4. Geography 1 - Sustainable development, climate change, looked through a past paper

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE 26/04/16:
    Not much done because it was after school 20 days left

1. Geography - Sustainable development
    2. Biology - Reproduction
    3. Chemistry - Ions + finished worksheet + Polymers
    4. OMAM - Themes + essay questions
    5. English Language - essay marked

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE 27/04/16: 19 days left
    Today I received my Geography mock paper 1 back and I got an A* but it was just an A* literally on the borderline if i lost another mark then it would be an A- need to work a little harder on that
    I also got my Psychology mock back and i got an A*

1. Poetry Analysis + Research
    2. French C.A - Recap of everything I memorised so far
    3. Chemistry - Evaluation of Biofuels
    4. LOTF - Quotes for Civilisation + Savagery
    5. Geography - past paper
    6. Case studies - (6)

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE 28/04/16:
    1. Geography - Population
    2. Chemistry - Unit 1 Past paper,Half equations,Unit 3 past paper,looked through all the past papers
    3. LOTF - Gathered quotes for a theme
    4. French - C.A 30 words written, Learnt paragraphs for C.A tomorrow

I also got my Physics mock back for paper 1 and i got an A* but we did this was a past paper that i already did before

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE 28/04/16:
    1. Geography - Population
    2. Chemistry - Unit 1 Past paper,Half equations,Unit 3 past paper,looked through all the past papers
    3. LOTF - Gathered quotes for a theme
    4. French - C.A 30 words written, Learnt paragraphs for C.A tomorrow

I also got my Physics mock back for paper 1 and i got an A* but we did this was a past paper that i already did before
    Ooooo, what is your French controlled assessment on? Mine is on Healthy Lifestyle.... o.o

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE 29/04/16
    I've had mocks for all my lessons today - how tiring Not much done today !!
    1. French C.A
    2.Maths past paper
    3. B2 paper marked and started C1 paper
    4. Chemistry 1 - Metals Extraction,Steels, Aluminium & Titanium

ReputationRep:
    Ooooo, what is your French controlled assessment on? Mine is on Healthy Lifestyle.... o.o
    I've done 2 one on Health and Sport and the recent one for Environment How interesting the 'environment'

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.