Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A man exercises his right to free speech in UK park, Jews drink Christian blood. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hussm)
    Where do Muslims force their beliefs on you? I'm not seeing it where I live.
    You're the lucky one of us then. Occasionally the 'Sharia Police' patrol my area and harass anyone who's drinking or sometimes just random passers-by. They usually just yell things about how 'immoral' us non-muslims are and how we need to 'change our ways or burn in hell,' but they did have a go at me for wearing a skirt once (it wasn't even a miniskirt). I can't complain too much though, they're just an annoyance really. People in Sweden and Germany have it far worse.

(Original post by Frank Underwood)
    Do you even know what 'apologist' means? No one has actually used it in the correct context here. I think its just a word you throw at people when you're too lazy to argue constructively.
    People know what I mean. That's what's important here, not how certain words are used.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    You're the lucky one of us then. Occasionally the 'Sharia Police' patrol my area and harass anyone who's drinking or sometimes just random passers-by. They usually just yell things about how 'immoral' us non-muslims are and how we need to 'change our ways or burn in hell,' but they did have a go at me for wearing a skirt once (it wasn't even a miniskirt). I can't complain too much though, they're just an annoyance really. People in Sweden and Germany have it far worse.

People know what I mean. That's what's important here, not how certain words are used.
    Yeah,

apologist = "I can't be bothered to reply constructively and you aren't a xenophobic bigot like myself"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yisithegr8)
    oh, thats why he is a idiot??, nothing else of what he said makes him a absolute moron?
    needless to say

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlmightyJesus)
    needless to say
    *phew*
    just checking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yisithegr8)
    *phew*
    just checking
    I have a famous jew as my avatar, of course it's needless to label antisemitism as bad, just like racism, homophobia, sexism, etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemting)
    Your troll is getting too obvious now. You're essentially saying Islam had no colonising empires. That's just false.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I said of the likes of. Islam also peacefully colonised by spreading the word of God and stayed within the confines of the Middle East and North Africa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oliver_94)
    I said of the likes of. Islam also peacefully colonised by spreading the word of God and stayed within the confines of the Middle East and North Africa
    http://www.geopolitics.us/is-islam-a-religion-of-peace/

read this

ReputationRep:
    How do you expect me to believe a western source and a US source for that matter? Especially considering the lies and government controlled media. It is not legitimate.

ReputationRep:
    But it didn't... the Ottoman Empire wasn't "peacefully colonising" anything. They had non-Muslims as slaves... you could say the same about the Roman Empire

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    how did it get into south asia and east africa? even in its progress over the middle east, it had to go to war with the natives, ie persians, syrians, berber civilisations all had to be conquered with the sword before the caliph could control all their lands

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed)
    how did it get into south asia and east africa? even in its progress over the middle eat, it had to go toward with the natives, ie persians, syrians, berbers all had to be conquered with the sword before the caliph could control all their lands
    I haven't got time to address your hateful opinions. I am actually in the process of creating TSR Islamophobic list...here is the notice:

"I am just writing to let you know you have been added to the TSR Islamophobic list for inciting hatred and insult to Islam and Muslims. A full copy of the list will be released on Friday and a copy will be sent to the moderators"

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got time to address your hateful opinions. I am actually in the process of creating TSR Islamophobic list...here is the notice:

"I am just writing to let you know you have been added to the TSR Islamophobic list for inciting hatred and insult to Islam and Muslims. A full copy of the list will be released on Friday and a copy will be sent to the moderators"
    referring to the history of islamic conquest doesnt qualify as islamaphobia. i suppose it simply demonstrates your ignorance of history.

ReputationRep:
    Peacefully colonised? Remained within the Middle-East and North Africa?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab%E...Byzantine_wars

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayya...st_of_Hispania

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzant...93Ottoman_Wars

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Vienna

About as peaceful as every other Empire in history including the recently(in relation to) disbanded British Empire.

I suggest you learn a bit of history.

ReputationRep:
    I realise you're a troll and probably someone's sock account, but there's no such thing as peaceful colonisation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    I realise you're a troll and probably someone's sock account, but there's no such thing as peaceful colonisation.
    I suppose everyone who disagrees is a 'troll' or an 'apologist'.

Grow up, reality doesn't go away or change itself to your liking just because you can't see it.

ReputationRep:
    I suppose everyone who disagrees is a 'troll' or an 'apologist'.

Grow up, reality doesn't go away or change itself to your liking just because you can't see it.
    No, the way he acts and posts suggests that he's a troll, which exists to stir up. I've learnt to recognise those types over the years. You may too learn that trick when your a little older.

If you disagree with what I've said, feel free to disprove it.

ReputationRep:
    No, the way he acts and posts suggests that he's a troll, which exists to stir up. I've learnt to recognise those types over the years. You may too learn that trick when your a little older.

If you disagree with what I've said, feel free to disprove it.
    This roughly translates to "yes I made an assumption based on my experience fighting internet trolls and trolling myself"

ReputationRep:
    This roughly translates to "yes I made an assumption based on my experience fighting internet trolls and trolling myself"
    To spot a troll one must become a troll. Come back when you have something useful to say junior.

ReputationRep:
    To spot a troll one must become a troll. Come back when you have something useful to say junior.
    And you class useful as relentlessly hating on a 1.5 millennia old religion? You're poking a dead jellyfish.

ReputationRep:
    And you class useful as relentlessly hating on a 1.5 millennia old religion? You're poking a dead jellyfish.
    A religion which exists today and which people use as a platform to justify violence. Now have you actually got anything constrictive to add?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.