Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

DWP Work Coach Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi there
    I interviewed in Cardiff 11th April ... Had both health and pension attachments , scored 6,6,5,6 and on reserve list , what scored did those with provisional offers have ? 😃

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salimali757)
    Hi there
    I interviewed in Cardiff 11th April ... Had both health and pension attachments , scored 6,6,5,6 and on reserve list , what scored did those with provisional offers have ? 😃

Well done!

I had 6,7,7,7. I applied for bargoed, tredegar and caerphilly. what offices did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigFatVegan83)
    Well done!

I had 6,7,7,7. I applied for bargoed, tredegar and caerphilly. what offices did you apply for?
    Wow ! That's an amazing score !
    I applied for 3 of the Swansea offices , hope something will come of it soon! 😀
    Had the attachments ( health / pension ) on 5th May , reserve email 10 th May .
    Good luck to those who still haven't heard ! 😀

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salimali757)
    Wow ! That's an amazing score !
    I applied for 3 of the Swansea offices , hope something will come of it soon! 😀
    Had the attachments ( health / pension ) on 5th May , reserve email 10 th May .
    Good luck to those who still haven't heard ! 😀
    Ive had the attachments. But i havent been asked to complete them and send them on.... i was only asked to complete my date of birth, national insurance number and the contact details of my HR department.... Im wondering if i missed something....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Killmark)
    Alison Archer said that there has been a delay releasing the results in London and are currently resolving the matter. This was the correspondence she sent me at 1120am today.
    That makes it a little better, I was so nervous about the outcome for myself but if there's an issue and people aren't getting results in London then I can hold off on the nerves for now

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigFatVegan83)
    Ive had the attachments. But i havent been asked to complete them and send them on.... i was only asked to complete my date of birth, national insurance number and the contact details of my HR department.... Im wondering if i missed something....
    I think you probably have to take them with you when you start your training maybe ?
    Good Luck 😃

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys.

Really glad to stumble upon this topic and see that others are in a similar position. Well done to those who have been offered jobs!

Has anyone else applied in Scotland? Has anyone been offered a post yet?

I was interviewed on 15 April and the pensions and health questionnaires were added to my profile on 5 May.

Received the notification yesterday that I had received scores of 6, 6, 5 and 5 and that my application had been put in reserve. Not sure if everyone's been put in reserve or if those who scored better have already been offered a post.

Thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    Hi Dufc. I am on reserve for two regions, Glasgow and East Scotland with a score of 5554. I'm not aware of anyone being given an offer for these areas yet.

ReputationRep:
    Only a tiny handful got places so far. They are working through the list. We'll get there, stay strong😂

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if those on the reserve list are likely to get a place soon?

ReputationRep:
    By the sounds of it only manchester has been dished out offers..... everywhere else is waiting.

ReputationRep:
    I've heard that Birmingham should be releasing their results tomorrow/ start of next week...
    So hopefully all other regions are finishing up their final details and will soon relieve us of these nerves!

ReputationRep:
    I'm so glad I applied for manchester, I don't think I'd be able to cope with the nerves of knowing that the status could change any second!

ReputationRep:
    Every time i get an email on my phone i think its them... I dread opening my mail app now in fear of rejection lol!! Congrats on all who have received offers!!

ReputationRep:
    Still no update here in London, I'm going to presume we won't hear until tomorrow or even next week?

ReputationRep:
    Wales has had offers , I'm on reserve 😔

ReputationRep:
    Did Wales hear back today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katy.p.p)
    Did Wales hear back today?
    Tuesday I heard 😀

ReputationRep:
    What about Londonnnnnnnnnnn? Lol

ReputationRep:
    Lol that's exactly how I feel too!!!

This is excruciating!!!

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.