What things irritate/annoy you?

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anvianzi)
    Omg yes I absolutely hate it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ugh, someone who feels my pain. Especially, when you can like "feel" them do it. I'm like PLSSSS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam687)
    Can't stand Velcro

or people who don't listen

Snobbery and arrogance

ReputationRep:
    -when your message has been read but you don't get a reply back
    -people who don't say please or thank you
    -having to pay for delivery lol
    and others of course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhiifuu)
    ugh, someone who feels my pain. Especially, when you can like "feel" them do it. I'm like PLSSSS
    It's so odd especially when I can feel the floor shaking because they are 'shaking' their legs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QueenBee98)
    When thinking about it, I've also thought of a few more that quite a lot of people probably share:

1) People who, even though its been raining for over an hour, don't wear a coat or use an umbrella OUT OF CHOICE and then complain that they are getting wet - I don't use an umbrella or wear a coat so if I get soaked its my own fault.
    2) People who, when someone in the group does something wrong, gets everyone together and waits for that person to admit it - keeping everyone there for hours on end - even though they know who did it, and THEN turn around and say to the rest (after the person has admitted it) 'oh I knew it was ............ all this time.' WHY SUBJECT EVERYONE ELSE TO AN INTERROGATION THEN?!?!?!
    3) People who say 'oh I'm so ugly' even though they aren't - I'm not talking about people who have insecurities, I'm talking about people who KNOW and ADMIT that they're beautiful and they just say it to get attention.
    4) Attention Seekers - I think everybody hates them

And last of all, for now! :laugh:

HYPOCRITES!!!!! :nyan:
    im defo point no1

ReputationRep:
    when people decide to hate on you for legit no reason at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    When people bite their nails near me and you can hear that sOUND. :cry2:
    aw loool i do it by purpose xDD

ReputationRep:
    when ur eating digestives and it falls into ur tea

UGHHH

im acc sat here drinking tea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anvianzi)
    It's so odd especially when I can feel the floor shaking because they are 'shaking' their legs.
    YES. Like, do you just end up being consumed by annoyance when they do it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lillyroselove)
    when people decide to hate on you for legit no reason at all
    Yeah I've experienced this too.. pretty damn annoying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lovinlife2)
    Yeah I've experienced this too.. pretty damn annoying
    Don't even get me started on it. And in boarding school there's only so far you can go to get away :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    People that choose to make situations awkward or refuse to be polite. Such a simple thing that can **** up your day tbh

ReputationRep:
    People hiding opinions to themselves, not saying what they think. Not being truthful or honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom78)
    People that choose to make situations awkward or refuse to be polite. Such a simple thing that can **** up your day tbh
    Manners cost nothing

people who don't look behind them when closing the door

ReputationRep:
    People who have no concept of their own noise.. particularly on public transport and those who lack basic manners.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lillyroselove)
    Don't even get me started on it. And in boarding school there's only so far you can go to get away :unimpressed:
    Oh my gosh, that's true though, because it's like a permanent residential and there's very little you can do about ignoring that person because they're always there..
    Makes me so made though, like why people have to hate on you for NO REASON is just so bizarre. Like I'm sorry that my sass is so amazing that you offended by it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom78)
    People hiding opinions to themselves, not saying what they think. Not being truthful or honest.
    totally agree wid u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhiifuu)
    YES. Like, do you just end up being consumed by annoyance when they do it?
    Yes exactly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhimsicalSloth)
    People who have no concept of their own noise.. particularly on public transport and those who lack basic manners.
    yh, they dont seem to care about others tbh

i have this neighbor who literally plays her music out loud in the morning :/

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 5, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.