5.62%
    15.73%
    6.74%
    4.49%
    1.12%
    5.62%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeyTr)
    Paper wasn't particularly difficult, no fundamentally new questions, just old questions with new numbers and a different perspective. Just the timing was very tight, the ladder and KE-lost-collision questions required way more time than the marks they were worth would suggest. Got 69 or 70/72, depends how many marks I lost on 5(iii) for writing arctan(39/14)=70.3' rather than tan(alpha)=39/14. Surprised so many people reckon 60/72 for 90UMS, thought it'd be 65 or so, hopefully I'm wrong and everyelse is right though. Just depends on how many struggled with the timing!
    I didn't finish, and most people in my class didn't finish. The timing alone will make the grade boundaries lower than you might think.

ReputationRep:
    Hitler Reacts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jacobe)
    I didn't finish, and most people in my class didn't finish. The timing alone will make the grade boundaries lower than you might think.
    I see. I didn't realise everyone thought the timing was so tough, in which case you'll probably be right, especially as the last question was 9 marks. The boundaries should be medium-low but close together then, with only a few marks between each grade. Time will tell.

ReputationRep:
    One of my all time favourite Hitler reacts, so relatable haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vanilla Poison)
    Haha thanks, it was my first one and I'm hooked XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBride)
    Haha thanks, it was my first one and I'm hooked XD
    I sure hope you make one for FP1!

ReputationRep:
    I sure hope you make one for FP1!
    Thanks, depends how hard it is I guess XD

ReputationRep:
    For question 3, did you use the centre of mass equation for an arc or a sector??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleElephant)
    For question 3, did you use the centre of mass equation for an arc or a sector??
    Sector bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleElephant)
    For a sector.

ReputationRep:
    For Q3, I got to 20/4+pi which I checked and saw was numerically the same on a calculator, so i just went from 20/4+pi to 13/3pi

Reckon I got the mark?

ReputationRep:
    Guys can anyone remember the projectiles question? was it 32ms-1 and sin(theta) = 3/5 for P and 25 sin(theta) = 14/15 for Q?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlemissdebbie)
    Guys can anyone remember the projectiles question? was it 32ms-1 and sin(theta) = 3/5 for P and 25 sin(theta) = 14/15 for Q?
    It was a 7-24-25 triangle for Q but I can't remember which was sin and which was cos. I think cosθ=7/25

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkerbella~)
    It was a 7-24-25 triangle for Q but I can't remember which was sin and which was cos. I think cosθ=7/25
    thank you
    and what's the speed for Q? was it 25 or ...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBride)
    What the hell happened XD
    Normally get like 65+ and can do it in about an hour but I didn't even finish this one and it was so bad omg.
    Same here. That paper truly was a shocker. I cruised to 67-68 in an hour on the last three past papers I did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlemissdebbie)
    thank you
    and what's the speed for Q? was it 25 or ...?
    I think 20? That seems to fit with the answer I got for the height of C too, just checked it quickly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkerbella~)
    I think 20? That seems to fit with the answer I got for the height of C too, just checked it quickly.
    Ahh thank you

ReputationRep:
    Guys can anyone remember the details of question 2? Would be much appreciated if you could remind me of, the mass, incline to horizontal, initial speed, coefficient of restitution etc

ReputationRep:
    Please sign this petition to lower the grade boundaries!
    https://www.change.org/p/ocr-examina...copylinkThanks
    [

QUOTE=TheBride;64926843]Hitler Reacts[/QUOTE]

(Original post by jacobe)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swingrx)
    Please sign this petition to lower the grade boundaries!
    https://www.change.org/p/ocr-examina...copylinkThanks
    [

QUOTE=TheBride;64926843]Hitler Reacts
    This thread is for the M2 paper, not the C1 paper. Ignoring the fact that your petition is silly anyway, I'm sure that most M2 candidates wouldn't have had any trouble scoring a high mark had they sat C1 this morning.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.