Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Yep, so I said show us yours then, you must be rocking them Arnie guns yeah :rofl:

Nah bro, only bird I feed is your mumsy my ****.
    lmao!!! why do u wanna see another mans body...whats wrong with u

ur gettin desperate now....still dissin moms at ur age...smh...true caveman behavior
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Latin Beauty)
    lmao!!! why do u wanna see another mans body...whats wrong with u

ur gettin desperate now....still dissin moms at ur age...smh...true caveman behavior
    Because I'm comfortable with the fact that I'm not going to be sexually aroused by it and I want to see your supposed magnificent arms. Go on.

Well, you insisted on playground humour, I can do that ****. I do your mum's **** too.

ReputationRep:
    Because I'm comfortable with the fact that I'm not going to be sexually aroused by it and I want to see your supposed magnificent arms. Go on.

Well, you insisted on playground humour, I can do that ****. I do your mum's **** too.
    u are cool with asking another male stranger for a pic of his arms to judge over the net ?

sounds homo

ReputationRep:
    3 wings and chips
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    u are cool with asking another male stranger for a pic of his arms to judge over the net ?

sounds homo
    I think it's quite telling if you can't look at a ****ing arm without somehow associating it with homosexual feelings. I'm not looking to get a boner or have a tug over an appendage, I'm looking for you to substantiate your claim. Which won't happen since you probably have less meat on your arms than you'd find in a veggie burger. All this homo chat is ironic when you'd look like a little ***** stood next to me.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's quite telling if you can't look at a ****ing arm without somehow associating it with homosexual feelings. I'm not looking to get a boner or have a tug over an appendage, I'm looking for you to substantiate your claim. Which won't happen since you probably have less meat on your arms than you'd find in a veggie burger. All this homo chat is ironic when you'd look like a little ***** stood next to me.
    didnt read that...

anyways if u want talk properly

come and meet me
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    didnt read that...

come and meet me
    Calls me a homo. Wants to meet me. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Calls me a homo. Wants to meet me. :lolwut:
    I'm confused. I thought it was a woman.

Edit: Also, this argument is hilarious.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by IFoundWonderland)
    I'm confused. I thought it was a woman.

Edit: Also, this argument is hilarious.
    So did I to start with, ironic that someone with "beauty" in their name calls people "homo" :rofl:

If found it all a bit disappointing tbh. I initially tried to get a bit of intellectual debate going but that's clearly not happening, so I tried to get a bit of bants going and he's been crap

ReputationRep:
    So did I to start with, ironic that someone with "beauty" in their name calls people "homo" :rofl:

If found it all a bit disappointing tbh. I initially tried to get a bit of intellectual debate going but that's clearly not happening, so I tried to get a bit of bants going and he's been crap
    I'm sure he's just alluding to his magnificent arms.

Americans aren't very good at banter. Or intelligence :holmes:.

Tbh, it's mostly your frustration and 'his' crappy comebacks that are entertaining.

ReputationRep:
    didnt read that...

come and meet me
    Why you talking as if you're gonna do something? Nobody is bloody afraid of you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Konahagakure)
    Why you talking as if you're gonna do something? Nobody is bloody afraid of you.
    u comin to deport me or na?

ReputationRep:
    Bmt?

ReputationRep:
    Calls me a homo. Wants to meet me. :sexface:
    fixed

cliffs on argument?

ReputationRep:
    u comin to deport me or na?
    I said you need to be deported. Never said I was gonna do it myself. Do I look like I work for immigration.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Konahagakure)
    I said you need to be deported. Never said I was gonna do it myself. Do I look like I work for immigration.
    of course u didnt...u know better...plus ur too scared

u would run if u saw me lmao and if u disagree pm me we can hook up and talk properly
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by GeordieGirll)
    I bet that Woody has a huge penis :love:

cliffs on argument?
    Fixed.

Wouldn't call it an argument, but cliffs:

He says London is soft, lists okay towns as bad examples. I laugh.
    He acts gangsta and wants to "clown" me. I laugh at his primitive behaviour and mock his writing. He insinuates I'm making fun of black people and posts something about the origins of white DNA. K den...
    He bants my arms, I banter his intelligence and non-lifting lazy skinny-fat excuse-making arse.

Pretty much it. Nowt major.

ReputationRep:
    Fixed.

Wouldn't call it an argument, but cliffs:

He says London is soft, lists okay towns as bad examples. I laugh.
    He acts gangsta and wants to "clown" me. I laugh at his primitive behaviour and mock his writing. He insinuates I'm making fun of black people and posts something about the origins of white DNA. K den...
    He bants my arms, I banter his intelligence and non-lifting lazy skinny-fat excuse-making arse.

Pretty much it. Nowt major.
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    of course u didnt...u know better...plus ur too scared

u would run if u saw me lmao and if u disagree pm me we can hook up and talk properly
    Looool are u dizzy Fam. Why would I be scared of you?? Give me a valid reason. Stop acting hard.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever been hacked?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.