Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    When You Read This Take It As Though A Friend Is Giving You This Message

The problem in the current society is the ignorance that we face. We are ignorant to see the bigger picture in life, we only take the life that we are living right now into consideration. How many of you actually think carefully before you do something? (Unless it's an exam) And that's the point, Allah wants you to think carefully, which is why Allah has created this exam (life).... Do what you need to just follow the Five pillars of Islam and limit yourself, in terms of the amount of haram things you do. I am not perfect, so you do not have to listen to my preaching (or whatever this is). Do as you wish, but just be warned of judgement day.... Pray 5 times, and that's it. Give charity, and that's it. Believe in Allah and His Messenger, and that's it. Fast during Ramadan, and stuff yourself for the rest of time. Lastly, go to Mecca for Allah, and your own wellbeing. I know it's hard when you have differing friends, or even because today's lifestyle clashes with it... But at least try!

Thank You Rhythmical samina_ay samerf Deliciously
    Someone's insightful today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Someone's insightful today.
    Na! Just wanna help, don't need to take into consideration anything I said...... I mean why would you accept something from some random guy, who is younger than you?

ReputationRep:
    Aw I will do and you should see Murdered by my Father as it is so sad but realistic.

It is really sad but I think they did an amazing job of writing itm

I know and I think it highlighted key issues hitting home and a lot of people now understand these situations..

My mum don't wear high heels lol.
    I'll try seeing it today if I have the time haha, is it based on a real life story?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Na! Just wanna help, don't need to take into consideration anything I said...... I mean why would you accept something from some random guy, who is younger than you?
    Wait... you're younger than me?

ReputationRep:
    LMAO! How did you come up with this bulls***??!
    Erm... I had a divine revelation you see

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Qur'an 2:256 ~ "There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion..."

http://quran.com/2/256
    Woah there, giddy up cowboy.

*cough* proper context and interpretation *cough* mate... don't wanna be like them Islamophobes

(The full verse as well plox)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wait... you're older than me?
    No, your much older than me
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    I can't be, I'm sure you must be older than me. I can't be much older than you, maybe one year but that's it.

ReputationRep:
    If you feel like this you might want to consider leaving the religion, go try some tasty non halal meat, but everything Is your choice so good luck with whatever you do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    You my friend are going to burn in hell for not believing in the gods Odin, Thor and Heimdallr :sadnod:

Not necessarily, God may be horribly evil.
    Funny.

ReputationRep:
    Please don't tell me to go pray. The only thing I do is eat halal meat but I feel as if I'm slipping away from my beliefs. Anyone else like that?
    I didn't know you were muslim o_o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BristolFresher15)
    The idea of Abrahamic religion on the grand scale didnt seem accurate. It seemed like a human construct, of which mine was only a singlular example.

Then came the scripture, which truly seems like it was written by the people of its time rather than any force of omnipotence, considering all the themes present (many of which are disagreeable). And its seems very interpretation-prone for something that is absolute truth.

So on and so forth.
    Ahh well.

ReputationRep:
    I can't be, I'm sure you must be older than me. I can't be much older than you, maybe one year but that's it.
    Compare the numbers of wrinkles in your foreheads for an accurate measure of who is older.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by RoadtoSuccess)
    I didn't know you were muslim o_o
    According to this thread, not a good one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemting)
    Well... if you did that 15 minutes before, you wouldn't have been able to do it... (and I was being a follow-whore )

non-Muslims can know the Kalima Taiyabba... but to answer your question - some self-proclaimed scholars from ISOC have floated the notion of a false Murrtad (I'm sure QE2 can concur), so I'm not sure. Besides, aren't all kafirs Murrtads as we're all born Muslims?
    I doubt they proclaim to be scholars.
    But to answer your question, you consider to be a (late? ) ex-Muslim?

ReputationRep:
    According to this thread, not a good one!
    Well we all have our faults I'm muslim as well
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by RoadtoSuccess)
    Well we all have our faults I'm muslim as well
    No way? I would never have thought it but you were as equally surprised as I am too. That's a nice surprise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AperfectBalance)
    If you feel like this you might want to consider leaving the religion, go try some tasty non halal meat, but everything Is your choice so good luck with whatever you do
    Eating some non-halal meat doesn't equate to not being Muslim.

ReputationRep:
    Any religious atheists out there?

ReputationRep:
    No way? I would never have thought it but you were as equally surprised as I am too. That's a nice surprise.
    yea
    what did you think i were :O

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 4, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.