x Turn on thread page Beta

Have you ever had a crush on someone 'inappropriate'? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Okay ngl that was hilarious 😂😂😂😂

But if only I had those legs 😍😍
    but... but you do have legs don't you ?? :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    I'm gay and I had a big crush on this one guy I was hanging out with. I messaged him to ask if he was straight and he was. He also knew somehow that I had a crush on him.

I didn't tell anyone about it so he really did guess it by himself. Strange because I never hit on him before or shown interest in person. I thought I was pretty cool with it??

Then there was this other guy on my course. We've been talking quite a lot and I couldn't ask him if he was interested in person, so I messaged him.

He was also straight but was kind enough to inform me that his gay friend was looking, to which he could introduce me. But I didn't quite like the other guy (tbf he was pretty cute) so I said nah. Now his gay friend has a bf and I don't. I'm ****ing picky with things. Now I don't bother anymore tbh. It's not like uni relationships last long anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Literally most things on that list. My life is a constant stream of inappropriate attraction.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    He meets with other girls too and is a popular and confident guy. I think if he really liked me he would have made a move by now. I don't want to risk not seeing him again. I miss him already
    Oh right, fair enough.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.