Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chikane)
    I thought I was enough for boo boo bear:cry2:
    I guess you are right Mr Bear I need to let him go thank you so much
    boo boo will still be there for you, but he will also be there for his furry chums too.

:bear:

ReputationRep:
    the Cave is open for lunch time drop-ins.

problem at work ? wrong sandwiches ?

bear™ can help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    the Cave is open for lunch time drop-ins.

problem at work ? wrong sandwiches ?

bear™ can help.
    Mr Bear, Boo boo Bear has gone missing!! i can't find him anywhere :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Mr Bear, Boo boo Bear has gone missing!! i can't find him anywhere :cry:

have you received a ransom note yet ?

ReputationRep:

have you received a ransom note yet ?
    Not yet....I don't drink alcohol Mr Bear mango juice will do thankyou I need to think clearly.
    I have searched everywhere and Binny bear is still here so where has he gone?

ReputationRep:
    Not yet....I don't drink alcohol Mr Bear mango juice will do thankyou I need to think clearly.
    I have searched everywhere and Binny bear is still here so where has he gone?
    it has to be connected to the catastrophic hacking of TSR this afternoon. i do not believe in coincidences :nope:

ReputationRep:
    here is a nice ripe mango... you can squeeze the juice straight into your mouth dear.

ReputationRep:
    it has to be connected to the catastrophic hacking of TSR this afternoon. i do not believe in coincidences :nope:
    Omg I got an email today asking me to email them as they have something to show me...it might be something to do with boo boo bear..

here is a nice ripe mango... you can squeeze the juice straight into your mouth dear.

Bless you Mr Bear you are so kind.

ReputationRep:
    Omg I got an email today asking me to email them as they have something to show me...it might be something to do with boo boo bear..

Bless you Mr Bear you are so kind.
    Please try and stay strong at this difficult time. We have put out an APB for boo boo... the next step is to put his picture on cartons of milk nationwide.

ReputationRep:
    Please try and stay strong at this difficult time. We have put out an APB for boo boo... the next step is to put his picture on cartons of milk nationwide.
    Heres his picture I had an email asking me to email them so they can send me picture..I ignored it at the time but then boo boo was gone.
    Help me!!!!!!

Name:  f96e38819c127dd741f1aa14398fa7c3_2844083_0_big.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  60.9 KB

ReputationRep:
    Heres his picture I had an email asking me to email them so they can send me picture..I ignored it at the time but then boo boo was gone.
    Help me!!!!!!

Name:  f96e38819c127dd741f1aa14398fa7c3_2844083_0_big.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  60.9 KB
    i had to go out to discuss with the guys on the street.... the word is that this is the North Koreans. there has been a lot of chatter on their networks about "Mr Furry" and "Decadent Imperialist Furbag".... it is not going to be easy hun :console:

ReputationRep:
    this sighting was made in the Crimea .... could this be boo boo ?

ReputationRep:
    *bear™ wishes all his visitors a cheery Hello. please feel free to bring any overnight problems to him. perhaps you had a troubling dream about a turkish harem worker ? brussels sprouts ? giant teletubbies with eight legs ? please do not be afraid to ask....*

ReputationRep:
    I have only two problems in life:
    1. I can only get on to TSR with my ancient phone's excuse of the internet, so I'm hanging on to life with a thread.
    2. You totally stole my username, I love bearfolk!
    2.1. I have this amazing Japanese pen (which was a gift), and it's my favourite pen ever, but I don't know the brand and it's running out of ink. Basically an hourglass of my life.
    2.2. I can't count.

ReputationRep:
    i like this girl and idk how to slide into her dms

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and a nineth prob: I am out of practice concerning haikus.
    So that's another cause for an early death.

ReputationRep:
    this sighting was made in the Crimea .... could this be boo boo ?

BOOBOO!!! that is my booboo oh Mr Bear that little girl has got her grubby filthy hands all over MY booboo, how do i get him back????

ReputationRep:
    BOOBOO!!! that is my booboo oh Mr Bear that little girl has got her grubby filthy hands all over MY booboo, how do i get him back????
    i have arranged for a Delta Force unit to snatch Boo Boo back from his captors in the Crimea.
    there are certain risks associated with this type of clandestine operation. we estimate that BB has a 64% chance of survival to extraction.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treblebee)
    I have only two problems in life:
    1. I can only get on to TSR with my ancient phone's excuse of the internet, so I'm hanging on to life with a thread.
    2. You totally stole my username, I love bearfolk!
    2.1. I have this amazing Japanese pen (which was a gift), and it's my favourite pen ever, but I don't know the brand and it's running out of ink. Basically an hourglass of my life.
    2.2. I can't count.
    i) get a proper phone you cheapskate :naughty:

ii) you must grin and bear it :teehee:

iii) knock yourself out: https://www.penchalet.com/ink_refill...l_ink_refills/

iv) go back to skool :spank:

You are one dirty mofo :rofl:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.