what even is the point in having a boyfriend? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes ma'am
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Good good...I don't need to stalk you then, do I? I haven't gotten round to that yet

ReputationRep:
    Just for bches to how off
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Good good...I don't need to stalk you then, do I? I haven't gotten round to that yet
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Might be a good idea

Plus we're derailing....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoyalMarine)
    cheater
    divorcer
    hater
    What's this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Might be a good idea

Plus we're derailing....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    A good idea to not?

Yeah...don't reply to this post - well you could PM the answer to the question if you want and if you do reply then I won't reply back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    What's this?
    it completes your post
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Spending a lifetime messing around with friends? By the time you've finished high school you will have wisened up a tiny bit. By the time you're working or looking for work... well, you'll find out I guess.

Enjoy the bliss in the meantime.

ReputationRep:
    Isn't that the ultimate goal for people? To find someone they love, that they feel very comfortable around and include them in theirs lives, with friends & family etc?

It honestly depends on who the person is though. Some people might put more value having friends over a partner but it depends what you're looking for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanielleT192)
    Isn't that the ultimate goal for people? To find someone they love, that they feel very comfortable around and include them in theirs lives, with friends & family etc?

It honestly depends on who the person is though. Some people might put more value having friends over a partner but it depends what you're looking for.
    Such a boring goal.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing. Human beings just like having power over other human beings.:parrot:

ReputationRep:
    real friends last longer than girls
    From past experiences, and my boyfriend agrees we've lost friends more due to them changing and them not accepting who we are
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    The best part about having a boyfriend for me is having someone who fully indulges with my cat obsession and doesn't stop me from adopting more

But nah seriously, having a partner is really special and I would say its the best thing you can have in your life provided you are both on the same wavelength, they bring out the best in you, don't mistreat you and that they make you happier than anything else. You can live happily without a partner but having the right one makes life so much better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    Best take it to PMs.
    Y did I not get the notification for this :/

Tsr is broken.

ReputationRep:
    bf, pros

pics to put on fb/insta and make jealous other people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IFoundWonderland)
    Y did I not get the notification for this :/

Tsr is broken.

No problem.

:lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    Such a boring goal.
    Hmm well goal might not be the right term but it's what a lot of people want. Being in a relationship can, if you want and are ready for one, be the best thing that can happen to you. You get to share experiences and memories and be able to feel happier than you ever have been, if you're with someone who feels the same way as you.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.