Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi im danielle il be studying civil engineering iv got my accomodation in central halls apartment 58!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daniellebe)
    Hi im danielle il be studying civil engineering iv got my accomodation in central halls apartment 58!
    I'm flat 55 so we're close!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soph97)
    I'm flat 55 so we're close!
    Aww brill! Is it your first year?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Are you in any of the freshers groups or chats on Facebook?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey! I've just requested to join a couple, hopefully i'll be able to find some more people doing the same course. Are the groups just for people staying in halls though? Im from Newcastle so just going to be staying at home.

ReputationRep:
    What course are you doing? And no, they're not! There's a few for different things, if you find me or my posts it's Sophie Moffatt

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any chance any of you will be in house 4 parkside west next year? Long shot I know

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am also studying that course and I'm staying in central halls too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smulligan16)
    Hi I am also studying that course and I'm staying in central halls too
    Hey! Which course and which flat?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sports therapy and rehabilitation and staying in apartment 4

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to be staying in linthorpe halls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daniellee0)
    Is anyone going to be staying in linthorpe halls?
    hey I'll be staying in linthorpe halls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by youngerbg20)
    hey I'll be staying in linthorpe halls
    Are you first year as well? Have you already got your room and things sorted?

ReputationRep:
    Are you first year as well? Have you already got your room and things sorted?
    yeah am going to be in first year, and yeah i already paid the deposit for the room. I'll be staying in room 4 flat 1J. Are you planning to stay there as well?

ReputationRep:
    yeah am going to be in first year, and yeah i already paid the deposit for the room. I'll be staying in room 4 flat 1J. Are you planning to stay there as well?
    Ah nice! Yeah I'm paying deposit / sorting out paper work etc tomorrow. Do you know any of your flat mates? I've asked if I can be put with other first years

ReputationRep:
    Ah nice! Yeah I'm paying deposit / sorting out paper work etc tomorrow. Do you know any of your flat mates? I've asked if I can be put with other first years
    thats great , so glad i met someone who's staying at Linthorpe. unfortunately no i don't know any of my flat mates, i was looking at the Facebook group page but there's was only 4 people in the group. and yeah i also asked for the same thing.

ReputationRep:
    thats great , so glad i met someone who's staying at Linthorpe. unfortunately no i don't know any of my flat mates, i was looking at the Facebook group page but there's was only 4 people in the group. and yeah i also asked for the same thing.
    Have you paid your security deposit yet? Also do you know when you can move in etc?

ReputationRep:
    Have you paid your security deposit yet? Also do you know when you can move in etc?
    no i haven't yet. i move in September 17th

ReputationRep:
    no i haven't yet. i move in September 17th
    I'm in room 5 flat 3k have you handed in the tenancy agreement?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.