The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Did OP die? :dontknow:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
This was awful advice! :redface:

Ok
OP, where art thou?
If he doesn't actually get drunk tonight, I'll be very disappointed.
He deserves it!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by toronto353
To be fair, I've never had you down as stupid at all - just a little lost in life.

Oh I certainly am an idiot, just a somewhat intelligent idiot :lol:

Lost in life is very accurate unfortunately. I do so envy those who have direction. I've been quite good at almost everything I have ever done, but I just have no discipline so never stick with anything. Maybe one day. Maybe classics is my calling - or I could invoke my inner Juvenal and write a whimsical blog about the abundant shortcomings of TSR regulars :tongue:
Reply 144
Original post by Mochassassin
OP, where art thou?
If he doesn't actually get drunk tonight, I'll be very disappointed.
He deserves it!

HAHHA love it, well I have got an invite lol flat 3 i think... guess I am! :rock:
I finished :smile:
Original post by Ivann505
HAHHA love it, well I have got an invite lol flat 3 i think... guess I am! :rock:

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYYYYY WE BELIEVED IN YOUUUUUU!!!!!!

:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::thrasher::thrasher::groovy::groovy::groovy::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::elefant::elefant::elefant::worm::worm::worm::worm::woo::woo::woo::woo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::yes::yes::yes::yes::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
Reply 146
I just woke up.. I finished at around 15:40 I recall near hallucinations it was pretty intense, I subed and shot my self in the head. I currently feel jet lagged I can't over come it's 19:16... urh but WOW, I;m over the moon. Lol guys cheers for the support, I scrolled through the comments made me smile :smile: well glad to call this thread finished, happy ending! much love :yay:

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooo!
Friggin' smashed it, WELL DONE! :dance:
Original post by *Stefan*
No doubt it is, but still - 10 references for a 2500 word essay?

Sounds about right for biochemistry, possibly a little on the high side.

That is amazing. You are amazing. I am going to celebrate in your honour
Reply 150
Original post by peanutbuttercup
That is amazing. You are amazing. I am going to celebrate in your honour

hehe cheers bud :smile:
I just woke up.. I finished at around 15:40 I recall near hallucinations it was pretty intense, I subed and shot my self in the head. I currently feel jet lagged I can't over come it's 19:16... urh but WOW, I;m over the moon. Lol guys cheers for the support, I scrolled through the comments made me smile :smile: well glad to call this thread finished, happy ending! much love :yay:

Made me lol :redface: It shouldn't have but it did!

I think that is amazing though, 8000 words in such a short span of time! I should go finish my 1, 500 word essays :ashamed: XD
Original post by OddFuturez
Ok

He did it!!!!! This has taught me never to listen to negativity! :smile:
It's threads like this that make me thank the heavens i decided to to engineeeing. And that's not because of the typical "Lol STEM masterrace!!!". It's because a dissertation can **** right off. No way in hell can I write a paper nearly 10 thousand words long and constantly cite sources + keep everything well structured. I have upmost respect for the people that are able to get firsts and 2:1s in humanity subjects. Especially History and English where it looks like it gets ridiculous. It looks so difficult. I'd never cope. At least with maths revision I'll never be kept up all night.

Original post by Inazuma

10 references?!
And there was me worrying that my latest essay, 2000 words, totally rushed in 6 days was lacking references... only 57 compared to my usual 100 or so.

What in gods name are you taking and at what university? Jesus christ.
Or is this just bait? If so, i apologise for not being able to detect your (probably obvious) sarcasm.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Inazuma

10 references?!
And there was me worrying that my latest essay, 2000 words, totally rushed in 6 days was lacking references... only 57 compared to my usual 100 or so.

What in gods name are you taking and at what university? Jesus christ
Or is this just bait? If so, i apologise for not being able to detect your sarcasm
Original post by Lawliettt
What in gods name are you taking and at what university? Jesus christ
Or is this just bait? If so, i apologise for not being able to detect your sarcasm

:K: what did I dooooo?!
No sarcasm, I was a little worried as it was so far under, though I still seemed to have the same content levels etc so was all good.
Law at Bristol is all...
You CAN write 8000 words in a day, however to write 8000 QUALITY words is going to take you longer than that.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
He did it!!!!! This has taught me never to listen to negativity! :smile:

Lolz my comment wasn't negativity
The joys of playwriting....It takes about 7 hours to write about 10000 words, because you get so easily caught up!
Reply 159
Original post by RhaegoTarg
I did a 4000 word history essay for A-levels in 1 sitting (3 1/2 hours)
Got a B.

Bossed.

I did a similar thing for my essay, although it took me longer. Was your essay on French History by any chance?

Latest

Trending

Trending