Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WBZ144)
    Singapore itself is pretty diverse. Chinese make up the majority of the population there are they are around 74% of the population (less than Whites here) even though they aren't the indigenous population but of course you will see what you want to see. Australia itself is a nation of migrants and the Aborigines are the native population there.
    Have you been to Singapore? I was there for 3 months and I can safely say that the large majority of people there are Singaporeans. Sorry, you fail again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Parx)
    Have you been to Singapore? I was there for 3 months and I can safely say that the large majority of people there are Singaporeans. Sorry, you fail again.
    And being there for 3 months, were you unable to tell the difference between the Chinese and Malays? Yes they are all Singaporean, the same way that there are Whites, Blacks and Indians who are all Brits but the Malays are the indigenous population and they are the minority. The majority immigrated from China and some from India (although less).

ReputationRep:
    You see, this is why we built an empire, so we could holiday in places that didn't have rain 8/10 of the days as well as being cold most of the year.

ReputationRep:
    And being there for 3 months, we're you unable to tell the difference between the Chinese and Malays? Yes they are all Singaporean, the same way that there are Whites, Blacks and Indians who are all Brits but the Malays are the indigenous population and they are the minority. The majority immigrated from China and some from India (although less).
    Yes their original heritage is mixed up into 4 cultures, malay, chinese and they speak several languages including Singlish. However, they ALL buy into Singapore's culture. That is why they are Singaporeans, because they have no other agendas before that of respecting the country they are in and abiding by the traits and customs of it. You simply cannot say that about the type of immigrants we have here. Oh and bt the malay and chinese and so on are the older people. All the young people in Singapore are largely born and bred in Singapore and Singaporeans. No opposing cultures of economic migrants or the like. Just Singaporeans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Parx)
    Yes their original heritage is mixed up into 4 cultures, malay, chinese and they speak several languages including Singlish. However, they ALL buy into Singapore's culture. That is why they are Singaporeans, because they have no other agendas before that of respecting the country they are in and abiding by the traits and customs of it. You simply cannot say that about the type of immigrants we have here. Oh and bt the malay and chinese and so on are the older people. All the young people in Singapore are largely born and bred in Singapore and Singaporeans. No opposing cultures of economic migrants or the like. Just Singaporeans.
    The same way a non-White person born and bred in England is English, yet you claim there are no English people left in London.

ReputationRep:
    A group of selfish, individualistic and *****y individuals can never be happy.

ReputationRep:
    The same way a non-White person born and bred in England is English, yet you claim there are no English people left in London.
    I consider black people to be British. However there's also nothing wrong in wanting white British people around also.

ReputationRep:
    The UK would generally be happier without the far right constantly banging on about immigration all day.

Seriously, get a ****ing life.

ReputationRep:
    why don't you grow your mind and grow some balls? i'm perfectly successful thank you and probably earning 2/3x your salary. loser

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Parx)
    why don't you grow your mind and grow some balls? i'm perfectly successful thank you and probably earning 2/3x your salary. loser
    The fact that you literally just said that makes me extremely sad because not only does it completely invalidate everything you've previously said but it makes you seem like an immature prepubescent tween.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    The UK would generally be happier without the far right constantly banging on about immigration all day.

Seriously, get a ****ing life.
    Caring about your country is not far right. Get lost. Why can you not see this is not good for our country it is cultural suicide.

ReputationRep:
    equally so for the person who told me to get a life. I can guarantee every poster on this thread that I am very likely more successful than the most (if not all) of you, to this day. I take offence when losers to opposition cannot face opposition honestly without resorting to demeaning comments like saying that I'm some fat loserwho goes to the pub every night or to get a ****ing life. I can guarantee those ****ers that I've a darn more successful life than them.

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy here. At least I won't come across a snake on the road or find any cockroaches in my house.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Born_Survivor)
    Caring about your country is not far right. Get lost. Why can you not see this is not good for our country it is cultural suicide.
    Here we go. The far right claiming a monopoly on caring for our country, when in fact they just have a monopoly on racism.

ReputationRep:
    This country is **** thats why. **** weather, **** food, **** prices, British reservedness, transport is too expensive, taxed up the ass...
    There are times i like this country (the NHS) but most times i really do wish i was born somewhere else.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    @Parx: No one gives a flying **** how much you earn!! You felt the need to uphold your online reputation because someone dared say you had no life -- that is really ****ing sad. If you really are so much more successful than us peasants, and command other people to "grow their minds" (wtf?), then you wouldn't be making those stupid, arrogant, pompous comments. Reevaluate your ****ing existence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    Here we go. The far right claiming a monopoly on caring for our country, when in fact they just have a monopoly on racism.
    Not one word i said was rascist. When it comes to tackling the hard problems the left run away make excuses and pretend it is not happening. The left have no argument they've screwed up this country and now they've got the cheek to deny there's even a problem.

Now is the time to start caring about our country and our future children's and the best thing we can do now is vote to leave the EU.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Settle)
    @Parx: No one gives a flying **** how much you earn!! You felt the need to uphold your online reputation because someone dared say you had no life -- that is really ****ing sad. If you really are so much more successful than us peasants, and command other people to "grow their minds" (wtf?), then you wouldn't be making those stupid, arrogant, pompous comments. Reevaluate your ****ing existence.
    He doesn't have to justify himself to you or anyone. Stop it with ad hominem attacks this is a debating forium if you have no argument, you've lost this one take it like a man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Born_Survivor)
    He doesn't have to justify himself to you or anyone. Stop it with ad hominem attacks this is a debating forium if you have no argument, you've lost this one take it like a man.
    No ad hominems on my part. i'm actually laughing at how poorly he/she responded to them though. But I do agree: let's try and keep it rational.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    Couldn't agree more. I used to live in the countryside. It was peaceful, beautiful and is one of the few remaining pockets where British culture still exists, then I moved to London. Not a day goes by where I don't lament this country's weak and quite frankly, pathetic acceptance of mass immigration and the destruction of it's own culture. Our leaders would rather stomp all over their own people than be labeled as 'racist' or 'Islamophobic' by some foreign idiot who has no knowledge of Britain's internal affairs.
    Yeah, I've lived in London all my life and since the millennium it has changed dramatically. The thing is, the most vocal advocates of mass immigration and endless diversity tend to be white British liberals. The people that I see gawping and celebrating London's supposed cultural "melting pot" are hessian bag-carrying young, white British liberals. They'll likely be the first ones to defend a Muslim woman's right to wear a veil even tho it is a sartorial barrier to integration.
    A lot of young white British people in London seem to have a lot in common with those ultra liberal Swedes.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.