Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am going to be happy with a grade B, I am feeling so nervous now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatimah9)
    I am going to be happy with a grade B, I am feeling so nervous now
    Are you giving Mathematics Spec A tomorrow (Paper 3H)? If so, you don't need to worry. Its pretty much kids' math. If you're feeling tensed about 3H, I really don't know what you would've about Pure Mathematics.

Tell me if you need any help. Aiming for 100/100 tomorrow

(Original post by MohaimenH)
    Are you giving Mathematics Spec A tomorrow (Paper 3H)? If so, you don't need to worry. Its pretty much kids' math. If you're feeling tensed about 3H, I really don't know what you would've about Pure Mathematics.

Huh???!! 100?!!

Help me please, lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Xenon_)
    Huh???!! 100?!!

Help me please, lol.
    Yeah. Aiming for world highest in Maths A and Maths B. And 95+ in Pure Mathematics.

What do you need help with?

Yeah. Aiming for world highest in Maths A and Maths B. And 95+ in Pure Mathematics.

What do you need help with?
    I'll do a past paper now and tell you stuff i don't know. Thanks a lot.

ReputationRep:

I literally need as much help as I can get on inverse functions and graphical solutions If it wasn't for those I'd be guaranteed an A* every time I always mess up on those

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fashionlover511)
    I literally need as much help as I can get on inverse functions and graphical solutions If it wasn't for those I'd be guaranteed an A* every time I always mess up on those
    Math A or Math B?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing HR tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    Do you think there'll be a difference in difficulty between the HR and Non-HR papers this year (I'm taking the normal one tomorrow)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hussain_kalash)
    Anyone doing HR tomorrow?
    Me

Me
    Hi please accept me into the chat

ReputationRep:
    Me
    Where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    And I see someone too is aiming high
    I'm aiming for over 90%; I usually get around 93 and above when given 1 hour, I should perform even better with the full time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sivthasan)
    Do you think there'll be a difference in difficulty between the HR and Non-HR papers this year (I'm taking the normal one tomorrow)?
    Well there shouldn't cause the only reason why there are HR papers is because of different time zones and regions , But I've noticed that papers which are HR are usually more difficult than H. I guess Edexcel thinks Asians are smarter or something lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sivthasan)
    And I see someone too is aiming high
    I'm aiming for over 90%; I usually get around 93 and above when given 1 hour, I should perform even better with the full time!
    Math A is considered a joke at our school

ReputationRep:
    Math A is considered a joke at our school
    Isn't Maths B easier than Maths A?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the grade boundaries last year for a C? Worried as hell for this 😞

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hussain_kalash)
    Isn't Maths B easier than Maths A?
    LOL NO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SkyeAmber)
    Does anyone know the grade boundaries last year for a C? Worried as hell for this 😞
    Are you for real? a C is extremely easy..

ReputationRep:
    Aiming for around 100 as well. The Maths 3H paper should be easier than usual this year, as the previous papers (2014 and 2015) were considered harder. Anyways Good Luck!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.