Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

Ask Her Majesty's Government – Parliament XXIII

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    As a medic in training how do you think it should be solved?
    Ditch the "24/7" approach to elective surgery unless adequately funded, maintain the anti-social hour subsidy, no need for a pay rise, restore the independence of the Guardians.

Either accept that every year the NHS will cost more and more (and rightly so) or fix the budget and consider tendering other services privately. My approach would be to take a wholly unliberal hollistic approach, tax alcohol, sugar, fat and invest in sports for all groups. Laissez faire attitudes to health won't work, give society a greater role in tackling blood pressure, cholesterol, obesity etc. and invest in a transport scheme to get old people out of hospital. Scale back antibiotic prescribing in healthy patients and move towards a system whereby people can pre-book a social care housing place, perhaps pay for it over the working life, to remove the incredible burden on the care sector.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unown Uzer)
    Considering what you two talk about on Skype, I would not be surprised if it's more than hugging. I am also interested in knowing what Life_peer has to say about going into coalition with people who do things he has previously said are disgusting.
    :facepalm:

That is all.

ReputationRep:
    It's not about them being lovers. It's about them talking about wanting to perform various sex acts on each other and on other people. But since you have got into bed with them, I suppose you now support this?
    Do tell, and do provide evidence.

Regardless of what Joe and I talk about, it has no effect on TSR

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That Bearded Man)
    Ditch the "24/7" approach to elective surgery unless adequately funded, maintain the anti-social hour subsidy, no need for a pay rise, restore the independence of the Guardians.

Either accept that every year the NHS will cost more and more (and rightly so) or fix the budget and consider tendering other services privately. My approach would be to take a wholly unliberal hollistic approach, tax alcohol, sugar, fat and invest in sports for all groups. Laissez faire attitudes to health won't work, give society a greater role in tackling blood pressure, cholesterol, obesity etc. and invest in a transport scheme to get old people out of hospital. Scale back antibiotic prescribing in healthy patients and move towards a system whereby people can pre-book a social care housing place, perhaps pay for it over the working life, to remove the incredible burden on the care sector.
    You should write this all in a letter to Hunt. :yep: I will certainly look into all of this and come up with my own conclusions also.

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    You should write this all in a letter to Hunt. :yep: I will certainly look into all of this and come up with my own conclusions also.
    I really want to tell Hunt to off.

ReputationRep:
    Many of my colleagues already have, duly ignored.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That Bearded Man)
    Many of my colleagues already have, duly ignored.
    Well, Hunt is the word that begins with a c and rhymes with his name.

ReputationRep:
    It's not about them being lovers. It's about them talking about wanting to perform various sex acts on each other and on other people. But since you have got into bed with them, I suppose you now support this?
    As long as I'm not one of those people, I don't care what they talk about.

Look, your former leader made a very wrong judgement call and you all apparently supported him, so perhaps your anger should be directed elsewhere… I know you were mislead and it's difficult to suddenly accept a different version of reality but if you care about the truth, you should deal with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    As long as I'm not one of those people, I don't care what they talk about.

Look, your former leader made a very wrong judgement call and you all apparently supported him, so perhaps your anger should be directed elsewhere… I know you were mislead and it's difficult to suddenly accept a different version of reality but if you care about the truth, you should deal with it.
    That is an opinion, not a fact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quamquam123)
    Oh, was I talking to you?

ReputationRep:
    You have to support all the views of somebody to be able to work with them?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    Oh, was I talking to you?
    Well, if you didn't want me to say anything, why did you create this thread and why didn't you just send a private message?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PetrosAC)
    Oh no, Joe and I have been exposed as homosexual lovers!

No seriously, you're trying to make a stupid point with incorrect information. I didn't realise UKIP were this salty. Go see a Doctor, high levels of salt aren't good for the heart

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Always knew you were a heart breaker.

ReputationRep:
    Well, if you didn't want me to say anything, why did you create this thread and why didn't you just send a private message?
    Were you asking the Government something? You know, the world won't end tomorrow if you don't comment on everything.

ReputationRep:
    Because this is the Ask The Government thread; it answers questions to the government. It is not a chamber for you to spout nonsense at ministers.

ReputationRep:
    True liberalism is anarcho-communism. The TSR Liberal Party are frauds.

#notruescotsman Snufkin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thehistorybore)
    Because this is the Ask The Government thread; it answers questions to the government. It is not a chamber for you to spout nonsense at ministers.
    Really?

ReputationRep:
    Really?
    Yes.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 27, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.