No worries, endless hours playing football outside or playing with toys inside, the fact that the 6 weeks summer holidays felt like an eternity, visits from my gran every Wednesday.
x Turn on thread page Beta
What do you miss from your childhood? watch
- 01-05-2016 08:26
- 01-05-2016 10:51
Being able to walk into a shop with £1 and come out with loads of stuff. Now we have CCTV everywhere.
- 01-05-2016 11:52
- My school friends.
-My head toy dolls that I used to LOVE
-Not worrying about exams/homework
-Drama free situations
- 01-05-2016 12:02
Wildly running around with no responsibilities, no stress or worries. Playing outside in the hot summer weather with my cousins and friends (specially in the summer holidays). Not having to worry/ think about keeping ''appearances''. Hassle free. The only time school was enjoyable and fun. Ahh the good, old days!
- 01-05-2016 13:16
- Being with friends traveling around playing rugby
- Playing the PS1/2 with my dad
- Turkey Twizzlers for school dinner
- My First cat
- Top that (Some porridge thing that came with chocolate to put on top)
- Spending more time with family
- 01-05-2016 13:22
**** was a lot calmer in the 90's the world seems to have been shaken up since 21st century arrived and everyone and everything seems to have gone haywire.
- 01-05-2016 13:24
Being so calm and dressing however I want without being judged
Posted from TSR Mobile
- 01-05-2016 17:42
Lack of essays. In fact, I miss not knowing what an essay even is.
- 01-05-2016 18:01
Not having a care in the world for anything, Pokémon Pearl, my DS, Super Mario Galaxy, Wii Sports and I'm sure that there are plenty more.
- 01-05-2016 21:31
The PS2 definitely, the KH1 ost still makes me tear up.Spoiler:ShowYou're never taking Kairi's heart.
- 01-05-2016 21:37
I miss this show and the books from the show
- 02-05-2016 12:14
1) PS2 with games like Simpsons Hit & Run and Lego Star Wars
2) Trading Pokemon cards in school despite not actually knowing how to play the game (did anyone? xD)
3) Playing games like Bulldogs in the playground and getting lectured by teachers not to play it
4) Ipod Shuffle's (2nd gen for my year)
5) Flip phones, sharing music via bluetooth and thinking that touching the phones back to back would make it share quicker. If one person had a song the whole year would get it through bluetooth.
6) No texting back then, instead it was notes on paper being thrown around the classroom
7) When the teacher would wheel in the huge tv and you knew it was film time. VHS tapes were great. Going down to blockbuster to get them too
8) The music. Nothing beat 90s/early 2000s
9) The constantly changing trends - it was fun keeping up with them
10) HEADS DOWN, THUMBS UP
That's from memory, there are plenty more
- 02-05-2016 12:17
I miss life without technology..everyone is so antisocial nowadays..so much for "social" media..
oh and Tracy Beaker, tamagotchis, Sims 1, oh and there's a million classic TV shows from the late 90s/early 00s I could mention
- 02-05-2016 13:31
- Apple laces
- Weird children's parties where everyone played pass the parcel to The Macarena.
- S-Club 7
- Actually having friends, because no-one in primary school cares whether or not you were cool.
- Not having any exams.
- Playing bizarre games, which usually involved invisible horses.
- The plethora of random television programmes (eg. Binka, Krypto The Superdog, Pablo The Little Red Fox, Ethelbert The Tiger, Bel's Boys, Raven, Jungle Run, My Parents Are Aliens, W.I.T.C.H).
(Original post by Pickles)
- 02-05-2016 14:56
What do I miss from my childhood?
- 10p Freddos
- Panda pops
- Summer holidays
AND the ultimate..
- Pokemon cards and Pokemon on the Gameboy.
What do you miss from your childhood?
And playing outside on bikes, climbing trees etc
- 02-05-2016 15:45
10p Space Invaders
Not having a care in the world
My friends (from primary school)
- 02-05-2016 16:07
I miss the awe, like that feeling you get when you see or experience something totally new and it blows your mind. All my hobbies and favourite things started like that, but now I guess every time I do anything with my hobbies I'm really just chasing those old feelings and I never quite get it.
That's depressing as hell.
- 02-05-2016 18:18
I miss being able to check out little girls
- 02-05-2016 20:45
Sharing songs through bluetooth.Everyone using BBMWalking home from school with a gang of friends.The casual annoying teachers (I remember - everyone used to make the fire alarm go off every day, we had about 1000 assemblies because of it) aha.
- 02-05-2016 20:56
Mio and Mao! They were awesome little kittens