Nice!!! At least you're productive!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How are you Squirrel?

Hahaha not that productive
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MevMev)
    play mortal kombattttt
    NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. It's all about league and call of duty. Maybe some mortal kombat to top it all off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    I am older so I need to know.
    Not a good enough reason... So nope!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerpuff Girls)
    Why not?

I'd be questioning how I was spending my Friday nights, that's why.:dong:
    :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    How are you Squirrel?

Hahaha not that productive
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    i'm good thank you matrix!!1 how are you?! :jumphug:

hahaha i see!

ReputationRep:
    Have a few drinks after work. Then someone has the idea of going up to a rooftop bar. So go to a rooftop bar, drink, meet a few new people. Get convinced to go to a club. Go to the club, get ripped off at the door. Buy a round, get ripped off at the bar. Be drunk and dance, then get ripped off at the dance floor. Come to 3am, don't pull. Go to Soho and go strip club. Escalates and be convinced by a model. Find myself on a third floor flat on my front naked being called 'pathetic' from a Vietnamese girl while she pours hot wax on my back. Get home, realized I've spent £200.

Regret a little bit, then read TSR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    The title speaks itself :jive:

Normally I go straight into bed after-school, snuggle up and watch TV and films till really late! Yes I know, not your typical 19 year old girl who goes out and party's all night long but still, it's what I do best!

So tell me TSRians, what do YOU do?!
    I work nights. 7PM - 5:30AM, Wed-Sat... So, work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HuzaifahN)
    NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. It's all about league and call of duty. Maybe some mortal kombat to top it all off.
    don't forget GTA Bruhhhhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richci)
    I work nights. 7PM - 5:30AM, Wed-Sat... So, work.
    awwww!!!! what do you do?!

ReputationRep:
    awwww!!!! what do you do?!
    I'm a problem solver for Amazon, I've worked there coming up to 2 years now but I'm quitting in Sept to go to University. That's why I'm on this site haha!

ReputationRep:
    I'm a problem solver for Amazon, I've worked there coming up to 2 years now but I'm quitting in Sept to go to University. That's why I'm on this site haha!
    ahhh i see!! that's really cool!! what kind of problems do you solve, if you don't mind me asking?! Sounds really interesting!!

:rofl:
    *hi5* I'm going to uni in sept too! (well hopefully if exams go to plan!)

ReputationRep:
    ahhh i see!! that's really cool!! what kind of problems do you solve, if you don't mind me asking?! Sounds really interesting!!

:rofl:
    *hi5* I'm going to uni in sept too! (well hopefully if exams go to plan!)
    I used to be an Inbound problem solver so I'd like make sure things that came into the Warehouse were in the right place basically and make sure they can be processed. But now I work in ISS (Inbound Support services). It's like a worldwide trouble ticket system where flags are raised for issues in countries around the world and I have to check issues and look into stock and such. If you get something bad/wrong from amazon and complain about it, there's a chance I could be the guy that has to check the stock is as advertised! There's a lot more to it, but it's kinda boring.

Good luck on the exams! What do you have planned subject and uni wise?

ReputationRep:
    I used to be an Inbound problem solver so I'd like make sure things that came into the Warehouse were in the right place basically and make sure they can be processed. But now I work in ISS (Inbound Support services). It's like a worldwide trouble ticket system where flags are raised for issues in countries around the world and I have to check issues and look into stock and such. If you get something bad/wrong from amazon and complain about it, there's a chance I could be the guy that has to check the stock is as advertised! There's a lot more to it, but it's kinda boring.

Good luck on the exams! What do you have planned subject and uni wise?

ahhhh okay i see!! that sounds interesting!!!! haha it can't be that boring!!

Thank you!! :hugs:

Ermm I've applied for Accounting at Uni!! Hopefully I'll get into my Firm choice, which is Royal Holloway Uni and if not there then my insurance at Winchester Uni!!!
    just have to wait and see how it goes!

How about you?! what are you/have you applied for and where?!

ReputationRep:
    ahhhh okay i see!! that sounds interesting!!!! haha it can't be that boring!!

Thank you!! :hugs:

Ermm I've applied for Accounting at Uni!! Hopefully I'll get into my Firm choice, which is Royal Holloway Uni and if not there then my insurance at Winchester Uni!!!
    just have to wait and see how it goes!

How about you?! what are you/have you applied for and where?!
    It is pretty interesting if you're into the problem solving side of things, I enjoy it because you can follow a trail of clues to figure out who originally messed up and where and it's kinda satisfying. There are boring ones though, if you ever complain about counterfeit or bootleg things from Amazon an ISS rep will have to check EVERY single item and it can take hours! That's no fun.

Oh cool! That's really good, I hope you get it! I'm sure it'll all work out fine regardless. I decided to go for English and originally because I don't have A levels, I only have a Level 3 Extended Diploma in Music Tech at Distinction level, I thought I wouldn't get in on the main course because it's not really relevant. So, I applied for all foundation courses... My first choice was UCLan and the day after I applied they sent me a conditional offer, as I already had my certificates I sent them via email and had them update it to unconditional and they said I was overqualified for foundation!

So yeah, Got my perfect course (English Language & Creative Writing) at my first choice confirmed and my loans approved, all I need is my 1st choice of accommodation to pull through and I am set.

ReputationRep:
    It is pretty interesting if you're into the problem solving side of things, I enjoy it because you can follow a trail of clues to figure out who originally messed up and where and it's kinda satisfying. There are boring ones though, if you ever complain about counterfeit or bootleg things from Amazon an ISS rep will have to check EVERY single item and it can take hours! That's no fun.

Oh cool! That's really good, I hope you get it! I'm sure it'll all work out fine regardless. I decided to go for English and originally because I don't have A levels, I only have a Level 3 Extended Diploma in Music Tech at Distinction level, I thought I wouldn't get in on the main course because it's not really relevant. So, I applied for all foundation courses... My first choice was UCLan and the day after I applied they sent me a conditional offer, as I already had my certificates I sent them via email and had them update it to unconditional and they said I was overqualified for foundation!

So yeah, Got my perfect course (English Language & Creative Writing) at my first choice confirmed and my loans approved, all I need is my 1st choice of accommodation to pull through and I am set.
    yeah that really must be satisfying!! i can imagine! haha!!

thank you!!!

ahh okay i see, Nice!! that sounds really interesting!! so how come you don't originally have a-levels, if you don't mind me asking?
    I've got friends in uni doing English lang and creative writing and they are loving it!!! You'll have fun!!

i've only just sent of my student finance a few days ago , so still waiting for approval!!! :eek:
    but yeah it is really exciting! i can't wait for uni!!!1 it's going to be great fun :yep:

ReputationRep:
    i'm good thank you matrix!!1 how are you?! :jumphug:

hahaha i see!
    That's great to hear! :jumphug: I am well too!

Hahaha yup
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MevMev)
    don't forget GTA Bruhhhhh
    What console do ya play it on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HuzaifahN)
    What console do ya play it on?
    i have xbox but tbh i don't play it its not mine

ReputationRep:
    The title speaks itself :jive:

Normally I go straight into bed after-school, snuggle up and watch TV and films till really late! Yes I know, not your typical 19 year old girl who goes out and party's all night long but still, it's what I do best!

So tell me TSRians, what do YOU do?!
    Well GCSEs start in 2 weeks, so i suppose panicking and not revising

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.