Turn on thread page Beta

Post your IQs :-) watch

ReputationRep:
    144. I think I might have done this one before, I got a similar score then (I actually think somehow my score went down ). Not a very good test of intelligence, one of the series was the Bernoulii numbers, any mathematician would recognise. I get that they are trying to detect pattern spotting abilities, but I don't think this is a great way of doing it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Never applied to MENSA, but this one—which is probably as credible as any not taken under supervised conditions—judged mine to be 130; and given my markedly uneven distribution of verbal (or for that matter, spatial) to mathematical reasoning, that seemed like a fair estimation.
    Interesting one. Tbh I was a bit clueless on some of them, I just saw no pattern. Got 133.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Associativity)
    144. I think I might have done this one before, I got a similar score then (I actually think somehow my score went down ). Not a very good test of intelligence, one of the series was the Bernoulii numbers, any mathematician would recognise. I get that they are trying to detect pattern spotting abilities, but I don't think this is a great way of doing it.
    Do you mean Fibonacci? I don't remember seeing the Bernoulli numbers in there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    Do you mean Fibonacci? I don't remember seeing the Bernoulli numbers in there.
    This (sorry, it's late ).
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Aston Villa FC Supporter
    (Original post by jamestg)
    This is just another ego-massaging thread, but it would be interesting to see TSR's spread of scores compared to the general population.

I got 133 which I'm pretty chuffed about, although it's probably not accurate as it was a 20 question online test...

http://www.free-iqtest.net
    160+

ReputationRep:
    Mines the differential of 72^2x , I'll let you do the maths.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christie_xx)
    "My IQ is only 100,000,000 I also got 50A*s at GCSE... Good enough for cambridge tho??"
    Typical TSR answer :lol:
    No, sorry. The minimum requirement for Cambridge is an IQ of 100,000,001 and 51A* to include Basket Weaving with Swahili and Advanced Crochet.

Try Oxford.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.