Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    RG fam.
    nah g. RG must be some white ends :lol: never heard of it. im SL tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sajjjid)
    nah g. RG must be some white ends :lol: never heard of it. im SL tho
    You've not heard of Reading but you're from Slough?

ReputationRep:
    You've not heard of Reading but you're from Slough?
    LOL nah it aint gang ends. So no one refers to it as RG. just reading. I got hoes in Maiden erigh tho

ReputationRep:
    LOL nah it aint gang ends. So no one refers to it as RG. just reading. I got hoes in Maiden erigh tho
    why would I want to live somewhere occupied by gangs. RG is the post code haha.

i'm sure you have plenty of 'hoes'...sajjjid.

ReputationRep:
    I would if I could see your hair

Dunno why but Arabic girls usually don't wear the veil, Arabic as in Lebanese, Jordani and that. I find those girls hot for the most part... nice booties aswell haha

ReputationRep:
    why would I want to live somewhere occupied by gangs. RG is the post code haha.

i'm sure you have plenty of 'hoes'...sajjjid.
    Rt tho. your family situation is interesting. Like if she was at SL, she would of got jumped and called derogatory terms e.g a ghorays rundi every time she stepped out her house. I guess its just different in Reading. hmm, I just love slough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JavaScriptMaster)
    I would if I could see your hair

Dunno why but Arabic girls usually don't wear the veil, Arabic as in Lebanese, Jordani and that. I find those girls hot for the most part... nice booties aswell haha
    lmao youve got mia khalifa lover written all over you

ReputationRep:
    as a white man, i wouldnt be against dating a pakistani girl. does ethnicity really matter?

ReputationRep:
    lmao youve got mia khalifa lover written all over you
    OMG flipping love her... but still she aint hotter than the Arabic girls I see IRL

ReputationRep:
    Rt tho. your family situation is interesting. Like if she was at SL, she would of got jumped and called derogatory terms e.g a ghorays rundi every time she stepped out her house. I guess its just different in Reading. hmm, I just love slough
    Jumped by who?!

Haha my mother did meet my father in Reading, she met him in Pakistan.

In all my years on this Earth, I have never heard somebody say they love Slough. Fascinating!

ReputationRep:
    Taubah, May Allah set you on a straight path, in the month of Ramadan.

ReputationRep:
    Jumped by who?!

Haha my mother did meet my father in Reading, she met him in Pakistan.

In all my years on this Earth, I have never heard somebody say they love Slough. Fascinating!
    oh wait so she wasnt born a Muslim? And general public of SL. And the new gen love it. Theres always something happening. Always something to do. And a lot of opportunities.

ReputationRep:
    oh wait so she wasnt born a Muslim? And general public of SL. And the new gen love it. Theres always something happening. Always something to do. And a lot of opportunities.
    Nah not a Muslim.

You prefer it over Windsor/London?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rimshaiqbal)
    Taubah, May Allah set you on a straight path, in the month of Ramadan.
    ygm. All I can say is astag :lol:

ReputationRep:
    when pakistanis say their parents met in reading mine met on the nikah

ReputationRep:
    when pakistanis say their parents met in reading mine met on the nikah
    They met in Pakistan, when I said Reading, I meant the place.

What's nikah?

ReputationRep:
    Nah not a Muslim.

You prefer it over Windsor/London?
    oohhhh makes sense now. Thats calm then. We only go windsor for shopping. Other than that its dead ends. London is ****ing lit tho. We go there frequently. esp when theres beef happening :lol:

ReputationRep:
    ygm. All I can say is astag :lol:
    trust me "are white men attracted to pakistani?" really just like get an arrange marriage

ReputationRep:
    oohhhh makes sense now. Thats calm then. We only go windsor for shopping. Other than that its dead ends. London is ****ing lit tho. We go there frequently. esp when theres beef happening :lol:
    You go to London when there's beef happening..

:lolwut:

Out of all of the things you could go to London for....you pick drama?

ReputationRep:
    trust me "are white men attracted to pakistani?" really just like get an arrange marriage
    what has marriage got to do with anything haha?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 3, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.