Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Exams got me like a twisted firestarter. | Exam Chat | Watch

• Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Haha you are very welcome And that's very true! Might listen to some motivational synth pop to keep me going (it actually works :lol:) Don't say that!!!! You will at least get a B... ATLEAST :party: what grades would you really like/do you need?
    No I won't! :laugh: and aww thank you, you shall get an A I have been listening to classical music and OMG it helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    No I won't! :laugh: and aww thank you, you shall get an A I have been listening to classical music and OMG it helps!
    Hahahaha :lol: that's okay - you can do it!!!! :woo::jive: I would like to in maths, but don't know if I will Oooh someone in my form does that too and they say its brilliant! Hmm maybe I should give that a go - cant be learning song lyrics at the expense of maths content :rofl: Do you have any plans for after the exams?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Hahahaha :lol: that's okay - you can do it!!!! :woo::jive: I would like to in maths, but don't know if I will Oooh someone in my form does that too and they say its brilliant! Hmm maybe I should give that a go - cant be learning song lyrics at the expense of maths content :rofl: Do you have any plans for after the exams?
    Aww you can too! :hugs: and you might surprise yourself It really works and honestly I feel better right now! And hmm maybe chill and meet up with friends and do my A2 coursework ready for September!

ReputationRep:
    Aww you can too! :hugs: and you might surprise yourself It really works and honestly I feel better right now! And hmm maybe chill and meet up with friends and do my A2 coursework ready for September!
    Awww :hugs: we both can!!! Stay positive and keep ourselves going and all that :lol: Hopefully I will Awesome! I may give that a go tomorrow then! Any specific classical songs/scores to listen to? Or do I just put on the classical radio? Ahh that sounds great! I think after exams I may have to consider getting another job, pick up some sports again and prep for uni (if I get in) :rofl:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Awww :hugs: we both can!!! Stay positive and keep ourselves going and all that :lol: Hopefully I will Awesome! I may give that a go tomorrow then! Any specific classical songs/scores to listen to? Or do I just put on the classical radio? Ahh that sounds great! I think after exams I may have to consider getting another job, pick up some sports again and prep for uni (if I get in) :rofl:
    Haha so true! It really improves my mental ability and awareness and I seem to be concentrating far easily! I recommend typing in classical music for studying on YouTube. Oooh you have a job, I can't even find one. And YOU WILL GET IN! Don't think like that. Where have you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    Haha so true! It really improves my mental ability and awareness and I seem to be concentrating far easily! I recommend typing in classical music for studying on YouTube. Oooh you have a job, I can't even find one. And YOU WILL GET IN! Don't think like that. Where have you applied to?

Oooh this I must try then! Thank you for posting that - I shall try it out tomorrow! I used to have a waitressing job, but quit last year (I really didn't like my co-workers and needed more time to focus on A2) I hope I do! Have to prepare incase it doesn't go to plan tho!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    some people from school use this site, but I applied for MEng Civil Engineering at Portsmouth, tho hopefully will do well enough to go to Exeter! I only got one choice as I rejected my other choices (I originally applied for vet med and MChem). Do you know what you would like to study at uni? I think you mentioned before about English?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Oooh this I must try then! Thank you for posting that - I shall try it out tomorrow! I used to have a waitressing job, but quit last year (I really didn't like my co-workers and needed more time to focus on A2) I hope I do! Have to prepare incase it doesn't go to plan tho!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    some people from school use this site, but I applied for MEng Civil Engineering at Portsmouth, tho hopefully will do well enough to go to Exeter! I only got one choice as I rejected my other choices (I originally applied for vet med and MChem). Do you know what you would like to study at uni? I think you mentioned before about English?
    Haha you best do! And ooh see I did get accepted for a job but it was too far and for some reason they never called back lol! And you will do great! Oooh that sounds great, I want to do Science with a foundation year at Nottingham ideally because English has become something I no longer want to do, Science sounds great and I can apply even with the wrong A Levels haha!

ReputationRep:
    Haha you best do! And ooh see I did get accepted for a job but it was too far and for some reason they never called back lol! And you will do great! Oooh that sounds great, I want to do Science with a foundation year at Nottingham ideally because English has become something I no longer want to do, Science sounds great and I can apply even with the wrong A Levels haha!
    Aww that great you got accepted - wonder why they never called back?! How mean of them Oooh I see - I went to Nottingham on a summer school last year and really liked it, the campus is so cool! Ahhh what made you change you mind? And the Foundation years at Nottingham are great (I tried to apply for a science but couldn't as all my alevels are science!) That's great! What grades do they ask for? I cant remember if its something like AAA-BBB?

ReputationRep:
    I love Rhythm
    Hi!
    Aww I love you too <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    Hi!
    Aww I love you too <3
    Hey! Hows it going?

Did you just edit my quote?! :eek3: how very sneaky of you :lol: Aww thanks Rhythm
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Aww that great you got accepted - wonder why they never called back?! How mean of them Oooh I see - I went to Nottingham on a summer school last year and really liked it, the campus is so cool! Ahhh what made you change you mind? And the Foundation years at Nottingham are great (I tried to apply for a science but couldn't as all my alevels are science!) That's great! What grades do they ask for? I cant remember if its something like AAA-BBB?
    I have no idea, I could have been working at a garden centre! :rofl: And ooh it sounds so good and they ask for BBB which I should exceed really and I hope to do Biomedical science. I changed my mind because Science always intrigued me at school, however school pushed me into doing Humanities at A Levels because of my writing skills but it got boring for me and my English teacher (one of them has been so ****) and they put me off.

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Hows it going?

Did you just edit my quote?! :eek3: how very sneaky of you :lol: Aww thanks Rhythm
    I'm aiight. Your probably busy with exams still
    Erm... I didn't edit your quote :sneakydevil:
    Your welcome :dance:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rohit301099)
    who knows? :beard:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    With more then 25 exams they certainly won't be pretty :lol:
    More than 25? I wish you all the best! :console:

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea, I could have been working at a garden centre! :rofl: And ooh it sounds so good and they ask for BBB which I should exceed really and I hope to do Biomedical science. I changed my mind because Science always intrigued me at school, however school pushed me into doing Humanities at A Levels because of my writing skills but it got boring for me and my English teacher (one of them has been so ****) and they put me off.
    Omg that's so cool!!! That would have been a great job! Ahhh I see, you can easily achieve that :woo: My friend is doing bio med (hopefully next year!) and shes so excited! The course at Nottingham does look really good Oh right I see, yeah I like that about science. Really? Tbh, I didnt really like the written subjects, and that would put me off too!

ReputationRep:
    I'm aiight. Your probably busy with exams still
    Erm... I didn't edit your quote :sneakydevil:
    Your welcome :dance:
    Ahhh good good - and first one is on Wednesday!

Hmmmm of course I believe you
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh good good - and first one is on Wednesday!

Hmmmm of course I believe you
    :rofl:
    Hmmmm, this Wednesday.... eh...
    I shall drink on that note :dance:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Omg that's so cool!!! That would have been a great job! Ahhh I see, you can easily achieve that :woo: My friend is doing bio med (hopefully next year!) and shes so excited! The course at Nottingham does look really good Oh right I see, yeah I like that about science. Really? Tbh, I didnt really like the written subjects, and that would put me off too!
    Biomed is so cool and fascinating and pays well haha! Essay based subjects suck, like they are so long and tiresome.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm, this Wednesday.... eh...
    I shall drink on that note :dance:
    Hahaha yep at 9AM

And okie dokie :woo: I like your TSR signature btw!

ReputationRep:
    Biomed is so cool and fascinating and pays well haha! Essay based subjects suck, like they are so long and tiresome.
    It does look good and really? that's even better!! :woo: Ikr, trust me to pick all sciences and maths thinking 'yay no writing'..... I did not bank on there being an essay at the end of the unit 5 paper at A2 :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha yep at 9AM

And okie dokie :woo: I like your TSR signature btw!
    Okie dokie pinokie

Thank you! I made a thread about it whilst you were away, it was a

Success

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.