Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what do i think of you through your posts!!!!!!! Watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Try (There is a way to explain the majority of my politics posts )
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by scnotcrazy)
    you give brilliant advice, you also share your experiences to others which suggests you like helping people to the best of your advantage, by doing this you seem like a really interesting person who is worth getting to know and worth being close to, those who are close are lucky to have you and you should try and keep these people very close to you
    Aw. that's very lovely of you to say. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by balanced)
    Try (There is a way to explain the majority of my politics posts )
    your optimistic and look at the other side of things for example that money post. You speak in a smart manner and you say your quite posh? would love to hear that accent lol hahah I would say your a balanced person hahaha, your opinions are clearly wrote which means you have a smart way of speaking to others
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    awesome, cool,friendly worth being friends with, funny good advice you give, you love emoji which shows a bright side to your personality, happy, loving person who is just awesome all round
    Awwwwwww!!!! That was so touching thank you so much!!!! :hugs::blush::cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shahida sulaiman)
    Awwwwwww!!!! That was so touching thank you so much!!!! :hugs::blush::cry2:
    welcome :hugs:xx

ReputationRep:
    It's been a week, why no mine?

ReputationRep:
    Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o
    You comment a lot in maths hahah how do you feel about maths anyway? I like when you said a limo was more trashy than posh, I laughed at this, happy person most of the time? helpful to others, loyal friend and im sure you have a broad range of knowledge, keep this as it will give you a big impact in your life
    thanksxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGreatPumpkin)
    It's been a week, why no mine?
    hi sorry I have been studying for exams and trying to answer everyone

Easter bunnies and unicorns are awesome
    your posts sound smart so that suggests that you are indeed very smart, you can become impatient but are also very calm, you notice if something goes wrong and you try to fix it, you are loved by a lot of people for may reasons and are seen as special to people

ReputationRep:
    Try deciphering mine.

ReputationRep:
    hi sorry I have been studying for exams and trying to answer everyone

Easter bunnies and unicorns are awesome
    your posts sound smart so that suggests that you are indeed very smart, you can become impatient but are also very calm, you notice if something goes wrong and you try to fix it, you are loved by a lot of people for may reasons and are seen as special to people
    Thank you for your time,
    good luck

ReputationRep:
    your posts are very funny and creative, what do you think? you say one thing then say another so you like to look at both sides, you seem like the joker, funny are you the joker in your friend group? if yes stay this way if not become that person everyone loves a funny, confident person!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you, I like to think I'm a creative guy and I try and see the funny side to everything! As for my friend group, I'm just the one ******* who never takes anything seriously :borat: But thanks, I have zero intention of changing. Shaq will exist as he is or not exist at all.

ReputationRep:
    I'm probably not very interesting, but go ahead haha

ReputationRep:
    you're awesome hence the name! you comment good advice for people and those who are receiving the advice should take it, even though it is your opinion doesn't mean it is a bad one, keep giving out your awesome advice. Laid back guy, one which people must get to know or they are missing out, nice open guy!!!!!!!!
    Sorry I didn't reply sooner but if I didn't take regular breaks from tsr then I would go mad. Thanks and I will keep it up.

ReputationRep:
    comment and I will tell you what I think of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Meow.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.