Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlfieClements)
    Don't worry. I done the question right then went back and changed it for the wrong values. How do you think I feel haha

oh nooo thats the worst! im pretty sure i've done that on the multi choice a couple of times

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hxrrict)
    i got 41.42% for the calculation but just realised i forgot to put the minus sign in how many marks do you think i'll lose?
    if you put your working then probably 3, if you did no working then you'll get 0

rekt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaasi)
    no idea lmfao.

S + T + M=I + G + X
    was that an option?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simosos)
    was that an option?
    yeah that was A im pretty sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joebackhouse)
    if you put your working then probably 3, if you did no working then you'll get 0

rekt
    If you put the wrong figure by an extra two 00 and you get the right method how many marks do you think?

ReputationRep:
    Someone help me please. How many marks do you think I will get if I out the wrong figure by an extra two 00's but I got the correct working and everything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaasi)
    yeah that was A im pretty sure
    ahh I must have rushed reading it. I put income = expenditure = output

ReputationRep:
    That's right

ReputationRep:
    QUOTE=Simosos;65084015]ahh I must have rushed reading it. I put income = expenditure = output[/QUOTE]

what did you do for the last one for the shift right for SRAS such as reducution in vat and reduction direct taxes was an option

ReputationRep:
    I put that - is that not right?

ReputationRep:
    I forgot to shade in which context i was doing on the paper, will this have a big effect?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tsr1807)
    I put that - is that not right?
    Well I reckon it's right, but others seem to disagree?

ReputationRep:
    Well I reckon it's right, but others seem to disagree?
    Can you please help me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigpaddy27)
    QUOTE=Simosos;65084015]ahh I must have rushed reading it. I put income = expenditure = output
    what did you do for the last one for the shift right for SRAS such as reducution in vat and reduction direct taxes was an option[/QUOTE]
    Genuinely can't remember that question

ReputationRep:
    I thought the 25 marker was on the price of commodities?

ReputationRep:
    QUOTE=Simosos;65084225]Well I reckon it's right, but others seem to disagree?[/QUOTE]

that is right

ReputationRep:
    QUOTE=mishanotters;65084327]I thought the 25 marker was on the price of commodities?[/QUOTE]

it was ? and how it affects the performance of the economy

ReputationRep:
    QUOTE=Simosos;65084015]ahh I must have rushed reading it. I put income = expenditure = output
    what did you do for the last one for the shift right for SRAS such as reducution in vat and reduction direct taxes was an option[/QUOTE]

I think I put C

ReputationRep:
    that is right[/QUOTE]

Ah great. I can't really remember any other mcq

ReputationRep:
    QUOTE=mishanotters;65084327]I thought the 25 marker was on the price of commodities?
    it was ? and how it affects the performance of the economy[/QUOTE]

How many marks do you think I will if I added Extra 2 0's for the percentage change. But I got the working out fine and the formula and I timed it by 100? Wrong figures. Thanks

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.