Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Perisic & Morata goals. Needed that.

Spain v Italy in the last 16 really shakes things up a bit... QF WC looking very valuable now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Perisic & Morata goals. Needed that.

Spain v Italy in the last 16 really shakes things up a bit... QF WC looking very valuable now
    Assist too. And yep. Despite being 122nd I will ditch most of them.

Will probably avoid both teams. Play Germany the game after. Strinic will be in!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    Assist too. And yep. Despite being 122nd I will ditch most of them.

Will probably avoid both teams. Play Germany the game after. Strinic will be in!
    Yeh i'm definitely keeping Strinic & Perisic. You'd be mad not to have 3 Croatia players looking at their side of the draw.

The value will surely be in that side, especially if Portugal don't win their group. Having Italy, Germany, Spain, France & England on one side with Poland, Switzerland, Wales etc on the other is absolutely ridiculous :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Yeh i'm definitely keeping Strinic & Perisic. You'd be mad not to have 3 Croatia players looking at their side of the draw.

The value will surely be in that side, especially if Portugal don't win their group. Having Italy, Germany, Spain, France & England on one side with Poland, Switzerland, Wales etc on the other is absolutely ridiculous :lol:
    Tempted by Bale, too. Would be an easy switch out when they go out (would mean it's hard to get Muller or Ronaldo, though...). He'll come good!

Who are you thinking for the third Croat? Looks like they'd play early - meaning a lot of the 'weaker' teams will play early on which is nice for substitutions.

ReputationRep:
    Cristiano 😍😍😍.

ReputationRep:
    Changed the captaincy from Bale to Hummels the day after Bale played and had the points logged. Then it took them away completely and gave Bale 6 points instead of 15, then took loads of other points away too.

This fantasy site is shite lets be honest, premier league is far better.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Tempted by Bale, too. Would be an easy switch out when they go out (would mean it's hard to get Muller or Ronaldo, though...). He'll come good!

Who are you thinking for the third Croat? Looks like they'd play early - meaning a lot of the 'weaker' teams will play early on which is nice for substitutions.
    Yeh i'm getting Bale for sure. Going to build my team at work tomorrow.

I'm gonna get absolutely rinsed today because everyone has Ronaldo :/ Expecting to take a huge tumble in rank.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Yeh i'm getting Bale for sure. Going to build my team at work tomorrow.

I'm gonna get absolutely rinsed today because everyone has Ronaldo :/ Expecting to take a huge tumble in rank.
    Only around a quarter. Lots will be in inactive teams way lower down.

ReputationRep:
    not in this Fantasy league playing in a different one but Ronaldo singlehandedly rescued my campaign :lol:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Dropped to 4.4k ffs

Gonna build a team to try smash this round of fixtures then wildcard for the quarters. Bale, Ronaldo and Hazard are all in

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Dropped to 4.4k ffs

Gonna build a team to try smash this round of fixtures then wildcard for the quarters. Bale, Ronaldo and Hazard are all in

Posted from TSR Mobile
    In before none of them score :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Dropped to 4.4k ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile
    102nd.

I've made a rough team but I'll change it all before deadline! Along lines of:

Sommer, Patricio
    Rami, Strinic, Dier, Hector, someone else.
    Payet, Perisic, Hazard, Ozil, Alli
    Bale, Ronaldo, Nolito.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    102nd.

I've made a rough team but I'll change it all before deadline! Along lines of:

Sommer, Patricio
    Rami, Strinic, Dier, Hector, someone else.
    Payet, Perisic, Hazard, Ozil, Alli
    Bale, Ronaldo, Nolito.
    Very similiar to mine :lol: Except i've got different GK's (Hennessey/Neuer) and Kroos/Morata instead of Ozil/Nolito. That's just what I did at work though, I haven't properly planned captains, fixtures etc will do that **** tomorrow.

Lots of people seem to be going for Munier of Belgium. Where on earth did that bandwagon come from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Very similiar to mine :lol: Except i've got different GK's (Hennessey/Neuer) and Kroos/Morata instead of Ozil/Nolito. That's just what I did at work though, I haven't properly planned captains, fixtures etc will do that **** tomorrow.

Lots of people seem to be going for Munier of Belgium. Where on earth did that bandwagon come from?
    Starting defender for Belgium. Must be cheap? (Not looked).
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Starting defender for Belgium. Must be cheap? (Not looked).
    He must be 4.0 or 4.5

They've played a different full back in every game though. No guarantee he's nailed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    He must be 4.0 or 4.5

They've played a different full back in every game though. No guarantee he's nailed.
    Assumed he played the third game too. Players playing early on can be riskier.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    1s and 2s everywhere. Thank **** i've still got my wildcard to play

At least Belgium saved my week. Hazard is too good man

ReputationRep:
    Up to 9th. Hazard, Alderwierald and Hummels getting me out of jail.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    4 Portugal players on my WC. I'm ****ed if they lose.

ReputationRep:
    Forgot to change my captain from Kroos to Payet. Was lagging some way behind anyway, but that's me done I think*

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.