ReputationRep:
    Idk for me it's chicken nuggets

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This.

/Thread
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    That's a depressing view. What if you never find that person (if they exist)? What if you love them but they don't make you happy?[/QUOTE]

Its actually not a depressing view, as I am sure you will find that person who loves u a lot and they will give u happiness, you just need time, but would u mind if I ask u question?

To love and be loved are the most important things.:suith:

ReputationRep:
    money is useful if you can use it to buy things that genuinely enhance your life. however i personally believe that in all honesty it doesnt require a large amout of money to be able to purchase these things on the whole, and that if you live within your means and save your money for stuff that is genuinely worth having, 20k a year is probably sufficient

thats enough to pay all the bills and buy whatever you want if you only buy stuff thats really worth having instead of wasting it on unimportant things

individuality is the most important thing in life, and 20k a year gets you a mortgage on a reasonable, cozy little house; nice clothes that suit you and make you look good; pays bills; a couple of cool cars

so materialistically you have enough money to allow your individuality to thrive on about 20k per year imo because you can buy anything that suits you with that, as long as you are clever about your money

ReputationRep:
    it is important to love the Planet. although handbags costing £8000 are nice there are more important things...

In the Philippines 59 of the wonderful coral reef fish species have gone forever since the Second World War.

i would rather know that somewhere there were pretty fish going about their business unmolested than have some ridiculous status symbol in my wardrobe.

i will probably never get to see the green bumphead parrotfish, the humphead wrasse, the African pompano, the giant grouper and the mangrove red snapper, but i would like to know that they are still out there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BirdIsWord)
    This.

/Thread
    That's not a single thing smart alec. Tell me which one of the many things in that hierarchy is more important than money. Food?

(Original post by x-bhakti-patel)
    That's a depressing view. What if you never find that person (if they exist)? What if you love them but they don't make you happy?
    Its actually not a depressing view, as I am sure you will find that person who loves u a lot and they will give u happiness, you just need time, but would u mind if I ask u question?[/QUOTE]

I didn't see that you quoted me, I think you made a mistake with the quote tags.

"I am sure" is not a strong basis to view the world. Just saying

I'm happy for you to ask me any question! If it's not relevant to this thread then PM me.

(Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    To love and be loved are the most important things.:suith:
    Ok those are 2 things. Which one would you prefer over having any money? (hint: how will you live with no money? love won't put food on the table without money...)

(Original post by davgen7)
    individuality is the most important thing in life, and 20k a year gets you a mortgage on a reasonable, cozy little house; nice clothes that suit you and make you look good; pays bills; a couple of cool cars

so materialistically you have enough money to allow your individuality to thrive on about 20k per year imo because you can buy anything that suits you with that, as long as you are clever about your money
    Ok so money allows individuality. I agree. Hence why money is more important (first).

(Original post by the bear)
    i would rather know that somewhere there were pretty fish going about their business unmolested than have some ridiculous status symbol in my wardrobe.
    Ok that's your preference, but this thread isn't about having too much money, rather any money at all.

Just for the record, I don't love the planet so for me that is not important at all.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=xylas;65264161]

Sorry, I think I sent ur quote to u by mistake.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.