The Student Room Group

If someone you fancy spat in your drink...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IFoundWonderland
Would you makw someone brush their teeth before kissing you? :curious:

Obviously notttt, ik its basically the same thing but atleast kissing has some passion and spitting is just like
"I guess I'll just spit in your drink :perv: "
Original post by Blue_Mason
I would pick a range rover svr over a g wagon 63
I think m4s are going to devalue quick, yeah I prefer the M3 in a bmw individual color.

But the gold colour looks a bit tacky on the coupe, expect for e46 m3 with the stock rims.

Speaking of a monstrous bonnet I like the rolls Royce phantom coupe aka the yacht, it is such a big car with a big v12 engine that is like an engineers wet dream, and that optional polished bonnet, I just like big luxury cars.

In terms of the 918,p1 and the la ferrari I prefer the la Ferrari, and the p1 second.

Interesting indeed. The la ferrari is certainly beautiful. Tbh, they're all pretty spectacular. I wouldn't normally say that especially because I hate Porsche's but even the 918 is mind blowing.

I'd probs pick a Range Rover Autobiography Sport V8. That and an Audi SQ5 are my favourite 4x4's.

Why would the m4 depreciate?

Hahahahaha the yacht!!!! Yeah it's huge. You like luxury cars? I like aggressive cars and tend to favour saloon cars as can be seen through my style of choice with an M5 and Mustang :smile:

In your opinion, what do you like about M powered beamers? Because so many people hate them! But I am loyal. Everytime I think about an M powered bmw I honestly feel so happy. Even the bloody M2!!! It's small but a brilliant package.
Original post by ElaArslan
Obviously notttt, ik its basically the same thing but atleast kissing has some passion and spitting is just like
"I guess I'll just spit in your drink :perv: "

Laughed so hard at that^ ahahahaha especially the emoji after ahahahaha :tongue:
Original post by .Jeff458
Interesting indeed. The la ferrari is certainly beautiful. Tbh, they're all pretty spectacular. I wouldn't normally say that especially because I hate Porsche's but even the 918 is mind blowing.

I'd probs pick a Range Rover Autobiography Sport V8. That and an Audi SQ5 are my favourite 4x4's.

Why would the m4 depreciate?

Hahahahaha the yacht!!!! Yeah it's huge. You like luxury cars? I like aggressive cars and tend to favour saloon cars as can be seen through my style of choice with an M5 and Mustang :smile:

In your opinion, what do you like about M powered beamers? Because so many people hate them! But I am loyal. Everytime I think about an M powered bmw I honestly feel so happy. Even the bloody M2!!! It's small but a brilliant package.

Indeed I would feel special to even sit in the passenger seat of any of those cars.
Indeed, you cannot beat a sensible range rover, and I would pick a porche macan, and wrap it in a special color
With the m4s being quite common, unless it is a limited edition model or and individual spec,but cars in its class tend to devalue quick.
And the m2 is a special little beauty
The phantom coupe is huge, but the extended wheelbase phantom and the maybach are massive cars.
I like the refined but untameable sportiness of m cars.
But I also like amgs, infact I think super estate cars are cool.
Throw the drink in their face.

She aint that prestige bruv. (I sound like a good roadie)
Gross, why would you do that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wtf bro? no.
Original post by Blue_Mason
Indeed I would feel special to even sit in the passenger seat of any of those cars.
Indeed, you cannot beat a sensible range rover, and I would pick a porche macan, and wrap it in a special color
With the m4s being quite common, unless it is a limited edition model or and individual spec,but cars in its class tend to devalue quick.
And the m2 is a special little beauty
The phantom coupe is huge, but the extended wheelbase phantom and the maybach are massive cars.
I like the refined but untameable sportiness of m cars.
But I also like amgs, infact I think super estate cars are cool.

Yeah, me too.

The M2 is soooo good looking for a 2 series!!!!

Phantoms are just humongous. But I guess that's refreshing to see in a luxury car - a truck for a bonnet with too much power or 'adequate' as rolls would say :smile:

Yeah the untameable sportiness of the M cars is something I ADORE.

Amg's are very nice too. Particulary liking the cla 45, c63 and e classes. The e class merc is always a fave of mine as well as the c class so seing the amg version is lovely. ESPECIALLY THE C63 AMG BLACK EDITION. SO SPORTY!!!! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

I love powerful estate cars too. Nothing I love like I do as M5's but seeing an RS4 in town is so awesome. They look so aggressive yet tamed. Especially their daring LED'S
No I wouldn't :/

I share drinks with my friends so I'm not bothered by a little saliva...I wouldn't drink anything with a blob of spit in it though..
Original post by WoodyMKC
...would you still drink it???

I would. It's just always been my mentality, if I fancy them then presumably I know they're of good hygiene and I would love to exchange oral fluids with them via kissing and so on, so it wouldn't bother me at all to drink their spit tbh. Weird or nah?

This is purely from a hygienic point of view, no malice behind spit being in your drink or anything.

Yes anyday
I never dieimage.jpeg
Reply 151
Original post by WoodyMKC
All I read was "Get with me and you'll have the most mundane sex life ever".

oh yeah, because a lack of spitting means boring sex. Nice one dude!

"all I read was, get with me, because I'm the filth to your trash"
Original post by queen-bee
Its so like him to say something like that anyway :innocent:

Didn't even delete it myself is the worst thing, fudging mods got to it :angry:
(edited 7 years ago)
I'd vomit onto their crotch :sexface:
Original post by spv
oh yeah, because a lack of spitting means boring sex. Nice one dude!

"all I read was, get with me, because I'm the filth to your trash"

I didn't say that. I was referring to your ridiculous hygiene standards in general.
Draw a sample and inject it into my blood of course.
Then drink it up xdd

Quick Reply

Latest