Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

OCR Physics A Exam - G482 Electrons, Waves, Photons [09/06/16] Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EpicTree)
    yeah I thought it was for a single one of those so i put 50mA but people are saying 1A so im scared
    In the unofficial mark scheme is 1 Amp fuse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MARCOS908)
    In the unofficial mark scheme is 1 Amp fuse
    so it is 1A?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hasib98)
    so it is 1A?
    Looks like it

ReputationRep:
    yeah I thought it was for a single one of those so i put 50mA but people are saying 1A so im scared
    I put in 500mA. RIP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brokensteps)
    I put in 500mA. RIP
    rip marks lol

ReputationRep:
    rip marks lol
    I still think it might be wrong, cause in the unofficial mark scheme he times'd it by 3. Theres hope. Could be wrong though

ReputationRep:
    I still think it might be wrong, cause in the unofficial mark scheme he times'd it by 3. Theres hope. Could be wrong though
    There were 7 LED-resistor combinations to make up one number of the display, and then 3 numbers per display. So I think you had to multiply the current by 7 for each LED-resistor combination, then by 3 for each number of the display. Not saying this is right though, just what I did!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmagreenough)
    There were 7 LED-resistor combinations to make up one number of the display, and then 3 numbers per display. So I think you had to multiply the current by 7 for each LED-resistor combination, then by 3 for each number of the display. Not saying this is right though, just what I did!
    What Im trying to say is, I think it said one fuse per number, as in per 7 led combination (with resistor). I need someone to verify whether it was or wasnt.

Ugh, cant get this stupid thing to a conclusion

ReputationRep:
    What Im trying to say is, I think it said one fuse per number, as in per 7 led combination (with resistor). I need someone to verify whether it was or wasnt.

Ugh, cant get this stupid thing to a conclusion
    Oh I see what you mean, but I'm pretty sure it was per 3 digit number (so in a way that is per number I guess?)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's exactly how I read it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got 1A as well, didn't it say one fuse per unit and 1 unit was 3 of the 7 led resistor combinations

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.