Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukey0071)
    Everyone making fun of my hearings and my voice and after that, they keep saying its banter.
    WTF is wrong with this society?
    Everyone should respect each other.
    You should definitely talk to your head of year about the bullying. Best thing to do is to get it sorted out. People truly can be mean sometimes but you'll get through it! Stay strong.

ReputationRep:
    I have been deaf since 3 months old where I was attacked by a meningitis.
    I just hope that there will be a cure for deafness if not, always keep being happy.
    Fellow meningitis survivor checking in :five:. See my above post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sfaraj)
    he left because of bullies and the discrimination?? woah i had no idea it was this bad!

aha i'd be ttoo late to wish you luck but how did you find it? it was alright, i think i made silly mistakes especially the circle theorem but im happy with the majority rest of the paper i have english lit tomorrow hbu?
    I find the question from 1 to 19 easy but the last few is a bit hard but overall, I hope I might get B+
    Luckily, I don't have English lit so I am done for a week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    Fellow meningitis survivor checking in :five:. See my above post

Yahhhh!!! That's great. Any problems caused by meningitis????

Horrible disease... But I am happy to be alive.

ReputationRep:
    Yahhhh!!! That's great. Any problems caused by meningitis????

Horrible disease... But I am happy to be alive.
    No I was very fortunate to not only survive but recover without lasting damage.

ReputationRep:
    I find the question from 1 to 19 easy but the last few is a bit hard but overall, I hope I might get B+
    Luckily, I don't have English lit so I am done for a week.
    yeah i agree the beginning half was good, eventually it go tricky but manageable but much much much nicer than last year, so blessed to be born in 2000 and not 1999, im sure you'll do much better than a B hopefully. Lucky you! im so drained i dont think i can even manage touching another book, i just want to sleep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sfaraj)
    yeah i agree the beginning half was good, eventually it go tricky but manageable but much much much nicer than last year, so blessed to be born in 2000 and not 1999, im sure you'll do much better than a B hopefully. Lucky you! im so drained i dont think i can even manage touching another book, i just want to sleep
    I was born in 1999. I think I want to go to sleep too but I got my English teacher coming over to my house for a last time which is quite sad. She is a good English teacher. I done the mock last year and this year was better than last year to be fair.

Easier questions and better layout.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    No I was very fortunate to not only survive but recover without lasting damage.
    That's good for you. Bloody diseases. Hah

ReputationRep:
    That's good for you. Bloody diseases. Hah
    Hi Luke, how was the exam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Hi Luke, how was the exam?
    It was good, easy, I think I might get b+ or more. I just can't believe how easy the test this year than last years ones. I am happy. What about yours?

ReputationRep:
    It was good, easy, I think I might get b+ or more. I just can't believe how easy the test this year than last years ones. I am happy. What about yours?
    It was alright, I think panic let me down tho, Just praying I do better in calculator so I can get the B I desperately need

ReputationRep:
    Don't resort to physical violence, just remember, these people are doing it because they're insecure about something.

Usually they have tiny penises, seriously, it's more common than you'd think.

If anything they do say starts to get to you, just imagine it coming from Donald Trump, and tell him to f**k off with that stupid wall!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you mate, I think the Internet is better then society.
    My school will definitely sorting this bullying stuff out. This has been a difficult month because I got GCSEs exams and luckly, bullying haven't really affected me a lot.
    Again thank you
    Hey there, I'm glad to know that the bullying is not affecting you. I left school because of things like that. Just know that not all of society are idiots, there is a nice corner of some of us that aren't like that. I'm deaf too but only in one ear. It's not nice to be questioned whether you are in the hearing or deaf world and some think that you don't fit in type of their world, you are in the other. Would be nice to be accepted in both.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.