Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    LAD, there is so many things im gonna do ill take youz through my day when i finish my exams on friday physics unit 2 and 3 can first of all **** off. Straight after the exam im ****ing knocking all of the invigulatours out ked and then im walking out and whipping out my fat blunt i have in my pocket and sparking it up lad. next thing I am gonna do is go down wekka and knock some random people the **** out and do whatever i want cuz who is going to stop me lad. When i get ome im hopping straight on my ****in xbox lad and going on gta for a bit then gonna go out and pop about 4 pills and then get ****in bendy with the boys and girls arent i

ReputationRep:
    No offense but I think you should wait for your results and then party

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starfortune)
    No offense but I think you should wait for your results and then party
    nah shut up lad u blato muppet gcses are a piece of **** lad #ket #****thegovernment #poppingpillsisallwedo

ReputationRep:
    Get onto an aeroplane to the USA 🇺🇸☀️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    Burn my notes and past papers to light a BBQ for iftar
    Im burning my stuff but having a seperate bbq. If u bbq over all that paper ur food will be covered in ash!

ReputationRep:
    Have a naughty **** then have a line of coke

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flamingked)
    lad, there is so many things im gonna do ill take youz through my day when i finish my exams on friday physics unit 2 and 3 can first of all **** off. Straight after the exam im ****ing knocking all of the invigulatours out ked and then im walking out and whipping out my fat blunt i have in my pocket and sparking it up lad. Next thing i am gonna do is go down wekka and knock some random people the **** out and do whatever i want cuz who is going to stop me lad. When i get ome im hopping straight on my ****in xbox lad and going on gta for a bit then gonna go out and pop about 4 pills and then get ****in bendy with the boys and girls arent i
    ill spark ye nan ye maggot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boffer)
    ill spark ye nan ye maggot
    Ye ****in wa mate? Come and fight us down the arno u blato muppet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faizanasif;6533101j9)
    I've got so many things lined up, though I know I'll never do them ahaha

1) burn my books / notes
    2) SLEEP CATCH UP ON SLEEP (so tired) but I bet when they're over I won't be able to sleep lol
    3) NETFLIX
    4) prep for holiday 😝😝😝😝😝
    5) worry about results day lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flamingked)
    ye ****in wa mate? Come and fight us down the arno u blato muppet
    ill be there in 5 g state ye name

ReputationRep:
    - Burn all my books (I cannot wait to burn the mountain of english).
    - Rest/sleep.
    - Get the hell out of this country and fly to New York, then Washington and then Toronto (2 weeks today can't f***ing wait).
    - Sleep some more.
    - Watch as much TV/movies/Netflix as I can.

ReputationRep:
    binge watch orange is the new black
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Suh-leep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    Burn my notes and past papers to light a BBQ for iftar
    😂😂😂😂😂 I should do that too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariah2011)
    1) burn my books / notes
    2) SLEEP CATCH UP ON SLEEP (so tired) but I bet when they're over I won't be able to sleep lol
    3) NETFLIX
    4) prep for holiday 😝😝😝😝😝
    5) worry about results day lol
    I've got so many things lined up, and what will initially happen is just sleep for the whole summer

ReputationRep:
    Help

ReputationRep:
    Doing what I've already been doing this exam season while procrastinating, but without the stress and guilt that I should be revising.

ReputationRep:
    im i the only one finishing on the 17th June???

after that its movies and series I've missed because of my exam
    Arrow
    The flash
    Lucifer
    Captain America; civil war
    X-men Apocalypse
    Bad neighbours 2
    etc........

ReputationRep:
    Well... I'm not going to burn my notes because of the greenhouse gases - so I'm gonna RECYCLE them.

In fact, I might make a collage out of the pages of my books and call the piece of artwork "Mortal Suffering is Real".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FlamingKED)
    LAD, there is so many things im gonna do ill take youz through my day when i finish my exams on friday physics unit 2 and 3 can first of all **** off. Straight after the exam im ****ing knocking all of the invigulatours out ked and then im walking out and whipping out my fat blunt i have in my pocket and sparking it up lad. next thing I am gonna do is go down wekka and knock some random people the **** out and do whatever i want cuz who is going to stop me lad. When i get ome im hopping straight on my ****in xbox lad and going on gta for a bit then gonna go out and pop about 4 pills and then get ****in bendy with the boys and girls arent i
    Ahaha

Invigilators piss me off so much. Whenever I look at the clock to check the time, they all turn their heads at me, so creepy! And the worst part, they're all older people

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.