Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsmaths)
    took mine with 2000 other kids soz.
    I know but don't you want to do it again ?
    I know it won't be exactly a mock to you , but still you don't remember all questions (right?)

ReputationRep:
    Ok then

STEP II 2015 11/06
    STEP III 2015 18/06

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vesniep)
    I know but don't you want to do it again ?
    I know it won't be exactly a mock to you , but still you don't remember all questions (right?)
    yeh i will do it again, but my 4 fulls i remember very strongly.

ReputationRep:
    yeh i will do it again, but my 4 fulls i remember very strongly.
    then do other questions

ReputationRep:
    then do other questions
    ok dad

ReputationRep:
    Insight physicsmaths Zacken EnglishMuon gasfxekl EricPiphany Duke Glacia Krollo 16characters

can't think of others please don't take the 2015 papers alone , we should it all together. I suggest a week or so before the real thing ,is that ok to most of you ? Please confirm.
    Ignore this post if you have already set up a date (just let me know).
    Well I'm doing II 2015 this Sunday and III 2015 the next Friday, but those can be ± a day. When are you planning on doing them?

Also lol you tagged some new member called 16characters. The one you're after has (4 I believe?) dots after his name.

ReputationRep:
    ok dad
    Ok then go on solve the same questions you remember so that you get 200/120

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    Don't be silly, you've been doing well! :woo: Your offer isn't too bad to meet anyhow, and you can always still do CompSci even if you miss STEP, which should relax you a little.
    Nah I definitely won't meet the STEP part, but yes that fact does help relax me a ton. Still, getting the A* in FM is a weird one, because a couple mistakes would ruin it. STEP III is impossible, yet to finish a full question. I can get 1's and 2's in STEP I, 2's and 3's and STEP II, but STEP III is just beyond a joke to me. I appreciate the words though

(Original post by Number Nine)
    just did a mock

me
    :lol: Hahahah I'm yet to complete a STEP III mock without giving up too pissed off to continue xD I've never given up easily but when you're stuck on a question for an hour, decide you're not ready for a full mock so just work on the question with no time constraints, and then another hour later no progress has been made, you get pretty mad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
    Well I'm doing II 2015 this Sunday and III 2015 the next Friday, but those can be ± a day. When are you planning on doing them?

Also lol you tagged some new member called 16characters. The one you're after has (4 I believe?) dots after his name.
    Edit done .
    I think it would be best in these dates
    STEP II 2015 11/06
    STEP III 2015 18/06
    cause it's really not part of our preparation it should be a cold mock with no breaks (...)
    and there's no point in doing it earlier (you will then wait 2 weeks without any papers)

TFW not tagged :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    TFW not tagged :cry:
    oh don't cry sweety... it's just that who the **** are you ?
    Are you a candidate ?

ReputationRep:
    Edit done .
    I think it would be best in these dates
    STEP II 2015 11/06
    STEP III 2015 18/06
    cause it's really not part of our preparation it should be a cold mock with no breaks (...)
    and there's no point in doing it earlier (you will then wait 2 weeks without any papers)
    I've done 21 mocks and in none of them have I ever taken breaks lol.

Yeah I considered that I would go 2 weeks without papes and I was thinking about changing it but then I realised that that real STEP I and II exams in between actually provide 'practice' in between which fits in with my general 1 mock week thing, so I'm fine .

ReputationRep:
    oh don't cry sweety... it's just that who the **** are you ?
    Are you a candidate ?
    Savage XD.

ReputationRep:

Yeah I considered that I would go 2 weeks without papes and I was thinking about changing it but then I realised that that real STEP I and II exams in between actually provide 'practice' in between which fits in with my general 1 mock week thing, so I'm fine .
    Lol i took a break in my real III exam last year 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol i took a break in my real III exam last year 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol really? How long, was it because you just gave up for a bit or what?

ReputationRep:
    Lol really? How long, was it because you just gave up for a bit or what?
    Was going **** so i was like **** it
    Went to the toilet for about 10 minutes just put water on my face and stood there looking into the mirror like I was about to go back into the colosseum 😂
    Didn't get the time back though haha.
    I was distraught after the exam for a good few days, then when i destroyed AEA(well it ain't hard) it gave me some life saying yeh I ain't that bad at maths.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have done more hehehe
    ... but with breaks in pretty much all of them I get thirsty a lot during exams.
    Also the cats want food and if they don't get it you just don't want to hear their song during your mock.

ReputationRep:
    Went to the toilet for about 10 minutes just put water on my face and stood there looking into the mirror like I was about to go back into the colosseum 😂
    I was distraught after the exam for a good few days, then when i destroyed AEA(well it ain't hard) it gave me some life saying yeh I ain't that bad at maths.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't know if you really want to talk about your experience in III and what you would change so that you get a 1/S in that day , but it would be helpful to me if I find myself in the same position . Was it stress , boredom (lack of interest for the questions) what ?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha, well you'll smash the exams this time round seeing how much you've improved .
    What did you sit AEA for?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if you really want to talk about your experience in III and what you would change so that you get a 1/S in that day , but it would be helpful to me if I find myself in the same position . Was it stress , boredom (lack of interest for the questions) what ?
    I would guess he just had a bad start or something which went on to ruin the rest of the paper, happened to me in couple of my mocks and I had to abort the mock lol.

Hopefully, that doesn't happen to me on the day. Almost happened in my I 2015 mock at the start when I made 5 different silly mistakes on 5 attempts of the same extremely easy question... was panicking and worrying that I'd mess up the entire paper.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.